Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JANUARY 2023--possible spoilers

It sure is easy to get a divorce in Salem...both parties sign the papers and that's it.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

I'm still SOOOOO far behind!!!  Sat down last night, house quiet, watched two episodes.  Finally up to them hanging the ornaments.  I liked how now Alice's old house has a kitchen or dining room or wherever that was where Gwen was setting the table.  

Wow, little Rachel sure has a giant attitude.  That mouth.  Quite the little snip, eh?  And dumbbell Chloe stands there and takes it. Why didn't she just keep walking?  Why does she always engage with that crackpot, Kristen.  Keep walking, Chloe, just keep walking.  I can't figure her out, anyway.  She's smooching with (Jake or is it Stefan, I honestly don't even know), but acts like she's not into him.  I mean, she's not fawning all over him like she does with Brady.

Wendy has got to have the worst wardrobe ever.  I saw a pic of her in the dress she wore to the wedding, and she looked so pretty.  Why do they  have her in these awful duds?  She always looks like a college co-ed who just rolled out of bed, grabbed their backpack, and hightailed it to class.

Roman's always THUMBS UP!!!  No matter what he's doing, no matter what he's saying, his THUMBS ARE UP!!!!!!!  

Honored Contributor

I sure hope Kate is not being written off the show.  Or that she is retiring. Alex is in big trouble now. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Technically, all three should go at the same time. Unless someone wants to retire, I think they'll all make it.

Stacy Haiduk's left ear lobe looked infected to me on the Thursday & Friday show. She's wearing a gold mini dress with boots and big dangly gold earrings. Her right lobe is fine but the other one looked yucky.

Honored Contributor

Kate is not leaving the show!!

Trusted Contributor

I know that Eric has been acting different lately (and is actually interesting), but there is speculation that

Spoiler
Yep, he may possessed! I do remember reading that the demon story will be revisited, because Re-Ron knows we all hate it. 

And, all three women will "die" and meet some heavenly body who will send them back to earth, of course. I am thinking it will be Susan, but don't know.

Also saw that the actor who plays Sonny has been taken off contract and is just recurring, so maybe he will leave with Will? I don't know what that does to Leo, but since he is another of Ron's favorites, he will stick around.

Without Victor and possibly Sonny, who will run their business? Xander is in hot water, so not him. Maybe Phillip will come back when he finds out Kate is "dead"?
Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I know that Eric has been acting different lately (and is actually interesting), but there is speculation that

Spoiler
Yep, he may possessed! I do remember reading that the demon story will be revisited, because Re-Ron knows we all hate it. 

And, all three women will "die" and meet some heavenly body who will send them back to earth, of course. I am thinking it will be Susan, but don't know.

Also saw that the actor who plays Sonny has been taken off contract and is just recurring, so maybe he will leave with Will? I don't know what that does to Leo, but since he is another of Ron's favorites, he will stick around.

Without Victor and possibly Sonny, who will run their business? Xander is in hot water, so not him. Maybe Phillip will come back when he finds out Kate is "dead"?

Will it be six months before they account for Victor's passing? Or will they just ignore it. (on the show)

Honored Contributor

Eric will soon be holding Kristin at gunpoint. 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Technically, all three should go at the same time. Unless someone wants to retire, I think they'll all make it.

Stacy Haiduk's left ear lobe looked infected to me on the Thursday & Friday show. She's wearing a gold mini dress with boots and big dangly gold earrings. Her right lobe is fine but the other one looked yucky.

I thought Stacy looked awful in the peach dress, color washed her out, the fit was awful from below the waist, and made her exposed chest look very sunken and her girls hung way too low. 

Honored Contributor

I like Sami-dunno if there are any Sami fans left, but for what it's worth:

the wedding veil expectations hallmark