Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JANUARY 2023--possible spoilers

@Judaline wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I know that Eric has been acting different lately (and is actually interesting), but there is speculation that

Spoiler
Yep, he may possessed! I do remember reading that the demon story will be revisited, because Re-Ron knows we all hate it. 

And, all three women will "die" and meet some heavenly body who will send them back to earth, of course. I am thinking it will be Susan, but don't know.

Also saw that the actor who plays Sonny has been taken off contract and is just recurring, so maybe he will leave with Will? I don't know what that does to Leo, but since he is another of Ron's favorites, he will stick around.

Without Victor and possibly Sonny, who will run their business? Xander is in hot water, so not him. Maybe Phillip will come back when he finds out Kate is "dead"?

Will it be six months before they account for Victor's passing? Or will they just ignore it. (on the show)

@Judaline - I was wondering too.  Maybe they will just mention him occasionally, but I think they should write his passing into the show,

Honored Contributor

Vic had been on so infrequently it wont be very noticeable that he is gone, sad to say. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The character Kate is being hindered because of the pairing with Roman. He's an awful actor, especially as he aged; while Kate is still young and dynamic, and sexy. They just don't mesh.

She has no storyline other than this orchid nonsense. She was a wheeler and dealer, a schemer, and a  kniver...but always dynamic!

Maybe they'll put her back with Rafe, as he has been scorned by many, too many times. That would be a respectable pairing. I'd even take her with EJ so she'd be back in the mix at DiMera Enterprises.

Although Kate is older, those pairings  are tolerable as compared to when they put her with Jake. That felt icky to me.  As Jada and Rafe feel just as icky.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

The character Kate is being hindered because of the pairing with Roman. He's an awful actor, especially as he aged; while Kate is still young and dynamic, and sexy. They just don't mesh.

She has no storyline other than this orchid nonsense. She was a wheeler and dealer, a schemer, and a  kniver...but always dynamic!

Maybe they'll put her back with Rafe, as he has been scorned by many, too many times. That would be a respectable pairing. I'd even take her with EJ so she'd be back in the mix at DiMera Enterprises.

Although Kate is older, those pairings  are tolerable as compared to when they put her with Jake. That felt icky to me.  As Jada and Rafe feel just as icky.

ITA with all you said. And I kind of think Rafe is there for one purpose. To be a man scorned and felt sorry for. That's his role. He's too dynamic to have to play that role. Give him something meaty!

Super Contributor

Has anyone heard if something happened to Galen Gering?  I saw a tweet asking for prayers for him, but no explanation.

Honored Contributor

Galen is hospitalized with 3 broken ribs from an accident, no other details. He had posted earlier that he had stopped to help a fellow motorist stranded in snow. 

Super Contributor

Thank you for that information.

Honored Contributor

C1B42C20-303A-4FAA-ACFA-A83A28883900.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

Thanks @SleeplessinSD . Not sure it's an exciting week. I had forgotten about Chanel. Wish she'd leave town and Tripp would return.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

C1B42C20-303A-4FAA-ACFA-A83A28883900.jpeg

Thanks for the info! I'm wondering, why are Kayla and Marlena ailing? Are they still sick from that nut case Orpheus giving them poison?