Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JANUARY 2021 (Possible spoilers)

@sophiamarie wrote:

Does anyone know where Ben is???

In Salem, by himself. 

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

i like Kate as a character too...........did years back also..

but not loving her and the Jake thing.............maybe a friends with benefits....but an actualy relationship...not so much...............I would like him to find someone more compatible and have a real relationship going...

He will.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BarbiHollywood 

I'm going to make it my life's soap opera work to find that scene for you to view! 😝 My son is great at remembering so when he comes here I will ask him if he can remember the scene.  I will then try to track it down on  On demand.  They keep them up for months. I'm so mad that I didn't post about it when it happened! It was gold.

Respected Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

Lauren is a great actress, but I haven't liked Kate since she tried to kill Chloe years ago. And when we were discussing the men in Salem she's slept with, did we list EJ?  I don't remember that but think it was Jennifer who mentioned that just the other day.

Good looks !  @soonersis I don't believe EJ was mentioned. I do believe she was in the worlds oldest profession in her hey day, so there must be countless others😝 

Frequent Contributor

I met Lauren Kozlow (Kate) years ago when she came to the XL Center in CT as part of a Health Expo.  She is the nicest person and was so friendly.  I also met Drake Hogestyn and Joseph Mascolo.  Both were very gracious and Joe was so happy to be in his home state. Such a nice guy.  The least friendliest was Peter Reckell (Bo Brady). He didn't want to be there and didn't hide it.  He looked like he was in pain everytime he had to sign an autograph or meet and greet his fans.  I didn't expect that.  

Honored Contributor

I want to know the real reason why Gwen   is causing so many problems for Abby???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I want to know the real reason why Gwen   is causing so many problems for Abby???

Dont we all, writers are doing a great job of keeping us in the dark on this one. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scoop wrote:

I met Lauren Kozlow (Kate) years ago when she came to the XL Center in CT as part of a Health Expo.  She is the nicest person and was so friendly.  I also met Drake Hogestyn and Joseph Mascolo.  Both were very gracious and Joe was so happy to be in his home state. Such a nice guy.  The least friendliest was Peter Reckell (Bo Brady). He didn't want to be there and didn't hide it.  He looked like he was in pain everytime he had to sign an autograph or meet and greet his fans.  I didn't expect that.  

Hey, @scoop 

I too had the displeasure of meeting (or not meeting)  that Dix 

Peter Reckell.  In the 90's, I attended an after party for the Soap Opera Awards at Webster Hall, in NYC. I can't tell you how many actors were there and how decent most were.  Then Reckell rolled in; and who was he pulling through the venue behind him? None other then another Days stuck up actress, Ms Fancy Face herself!  They were rushing  through the crowd, heads down, hands in front of their Fancy faces, refusing eye contact with anyone. I was devastated, because I really liked her.  Him, I could do without. I liked when Robert Kelker Kelly stepped in the role.  Anyway, they stayed at the back of the venue; annoyed to be there for as long as they were supposed to. They left the same way. At that point, the fans were over them, and they knew it.  After that, I had a whole different outlook on those 2. That is why when they left the show, I call for recasting! Knock their inflated egos down, a notch or 2, and give them a lesson in humility! No one else there acted this way.  Kristy Clark was there dancing with the fans, hanging out with me and my 2 girlfriends like she was part of our clique... all night. She was a party girl, and lots of fun; so beautiful and down to earth. I never really cared for the Carrie character, and didn't think too much about her as an actress. After that night, I loved her. I always tell this story because she made up for the way those 2 Ass Clowns acted. There were others from other soaps interacting with the fans as well. I recall OLTL Clint Ritchie, Erika Slezak and AMC's Donna, Tad and Adam being very sociable with the fans as well. I love it when I hear an actor I admire is a humble, decent person. I'm so happy to hear Joe Mascolo and Drake were cool! I never had the pleasure of seeing Joe in person. We all love him in this house! I used to be GaGa over Drake, in his hey day...and mine 😝 

Remind me to tell you about a Peter Bergman encounter my cousin and I had when we were teens. It went from sour to sweet.

Honored Contributor

I had the pleasure of attending Days events in the late 80's , to middle 90's, many were for charity. The stars had to work hard and put forth big efforts to get fans to buy items up for auction, the hardest worker of all was Stephen Nichols, he did all he could to get money for the sick kids at Johns Hopkins Hospital which is what a few of the events were for.  I remember one of the items he sold was a pair of his old jeans !!

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@BarbiHollywood 

I'm going to make it my life's soap opera work to find that scene for you to view! 😝 My son is great at remembering so when he comes here I will ask him if he can remember the scene.  I will then try to track it down on  On demand.  They keep them up for months. I'm so mad that I didn't post about it when it happened! It was gold.

@KBEANS    I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!  That'll be soooo good!!  Thanks!