Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--February 2024

@Judaline 

Good to hear from you!!!  You need to pop in more often.

I guess I missed a lot yesterday -- too bad I konked out after the first two minutes.  I remember nothing so I have to go back and watch.  

Honored Contributor

@doolie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler
I found the end of todays show to be quite disturbing, to burn down the Horton family home was sickening to me, horrible story line. I am a Lifer and been seeing this home since 1965, very upsetting to me. . Shame on Corday for approving this. 

Me too.  It was just awful.  Can't imagine what Corday is thinking.  My favorite soap is going down the toilet....Easy guess who will be blamed.

Who's the culprit?

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@doolie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler
I found the end of todays show to be quite disturbing, to burn down the Horton family home was sickening to me, horrible story line. I am a Lifer and been seeing this home since 1965, very upsetting to me. . Shame on Corday for approving this. 

Me too.  It was just awful.  Can't imagine what Corday is thinking.  My favorite soap is going down the toilet....Easy guess who will be blamed.

Who's the culprit?

No clue

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, of course, after the text Sarah got, it will 'appear'  to be Xander. My thoughts are with a couple others. Now, John under Constantine's programming...responsible for Harris? Clyde, Everett..who knows?

Sad, TPTB decided to go this route...have read all are safe.

~H~
Super Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@doolie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler

Who's the culprit?

No clue

On FB some are saying it could be Clyde....in Salem anything is possible.

Esteemed Contributor

Friday's ending was awful. Have watched from the beginning and it is disturbing.  I was wondering why Julie was telling the story about the house.  Guess they wanted to remind the viewers of the house's history before they burned it down.

Regular Contributor

I hope someone was able to rescue the Christmas ornaments.  Trimming the tree with the name ornaments is a Days Christmas tradition.

Respected Contributor

Why don't the writers ever give Charlotte any lines???  All she does is sit there smiling while glancing off to the distance probably looking at her mother standing behind the cameras.  Then Thomas has to literally take her by the hand to exit the scene.  I don't get it.  It's very unnatural.  MY opinion.

Speaking of Thomas -- it was great seeing Cary Christopher in the Pringle's commercial last night.

Frequent Contributor

Barbi I love your updates on the background actors and their many roles!  I've started watching them all closely thanks to your insight.  

Honored Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow wrote:

Barbi I love your updates on the background actors and their many roles!  I've started watching them all closely thanks to your insight.  

I hate missing out on the fun of this. I consider myself a pretty good detective (I watched Holmes, Poirot and Morse) but Barbi's got this nailed. Keep it up and maybe some DAY Corday will see how silly his casting is.