Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--February 2021 (Possible spoilers)

@twinsister wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

So what is the purpose of this guy Rhodes keeping Ciara hostage???  Because he's getting money from Vincent???  So, Ciara - tell him your family has more money than Vincent and you will make sure he gets more.....  I mean - it's not rocket science.

This is a crazy story line if you ask me.....

Where is Hope anyway?  She just leaves home and goes off into the sunset, not knowing where Ciara is... Did she even pack a bag - keep in touch by phone - anything???  Does anyone even mention her anymore?  Who is in her house?    So many questions.....

@sophiamarie - Ciara did tell this new guy that her grandfather was Victor Kiriakis and is loaded, but it didn't impress him.  I agree that it is a crazy storyline.  Hope is looking for Ciara and Rafe has said she doesn't answer her phone, which makes no sense.  I think Claire, Belle and Shawn are staying at Hope's house.

I saw the actor who plays Charlie on an old episode of Hawaii Five O today and he didn't have those black magic marker eyebrows!

Do you mean the Real Hawaii Five O, twin? The original? He must have been a baby, hahaha. I was just picturing him with those eyebrows as a baby. 

Esteemed Contributor

Why doesn't Jack get a DNA test RIGHT AWAY regarding Gwen??    it was the same with Tripp.....they  waited a while before actually doing the DNA test....it looks like they

will go through a bit more drama before actually DOING

a DNA test.

Super Contributor

I'm looking forward to a Ben and Ciara story.  I love those two together!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - HaHa!!  No - it was the remake, not the original.   The episode was from 2013.

Trusted Contributor

@DrKelli  Good luck at the dance competition. My sister has done ballroom dancing for many many years and has always just loved it. Congratulations on the clean bill of health. It's wonderful to hear good news.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Why doesn't Jack get a DNA test RIGHT AWAY regarding Gwen??    it was the same with Tripp.....they  waited a while before actually doing the DNA test....it looks like they

will go through a bit more drama before actually DOING

a DNA test.

It will happen, I dont think Jack and Jen have been on at all since he was given the news from Gwen. 

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

So, they are really pushing Rafe and Nic together, wont be long now for these 2 to be a couple, I will welcome it. They look great together, very age appropriate, and will be an instant family for Rafe. 

I was kind of hoping to see them put Rafe & Ava together, since he rescued her.  I think that could be interesting with her being a Mafia Princess and him being law enforcement.  

@Shelbelle @Jackson08   How can they match up Nic and Rafe???  What are they gonna do with Eric.  Maybe he'll get killed in a plane crash next time he tries to come to Salem??  What else can they do with him?

Finally, Nic has her hair the way it should be.... I liked it toDAY.......

They are throwing them together all the time , has to be for a reason. I am betting , like you said Eric will be killed off soon, maybe something happens to him over in Africa, and Nic will get a telegram !!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

So, they are really pushing Rafe and Nic together, wont be long now for these 2 to be a couple, I will welcome it. They look great together, very age appropriate, and will be an instant family for Rafe. 

I was kind of hoping to see them put Rafe & Ava together, since he rescued her.  I think that could be interesting with her being a Mafia Princess and him being law enforcement.  

@Shelbelle @Jackson08   How can they match up Nic and Rafe???  What are they gonna do with Eric.  Maybe he'll get killed in a plane crash next time he tries to come to Salem??  What else can they do with him?

They are throwing them together all the time , has to be for a reason. I am betting , like you said Eric will be killed off soon, maybe something happens to him over in Africa, and Nic will get a telegram !!!

I don;t think they will kill him being a fairly main character.......i think they will BOTH decide the distance marriage isn't working and he feels can't leave his position in another country to come home because of all the people who need him

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I don;t think they will kill him being a fairly main character.......i think they will BOTH decide the distance marriage isn't working and he feels can't leave his position in another country to come home because of all the people who need him

Or he will be MIA in Africa, giving him the time to return if he wants to, or they will say he was killed, but not really dead, just missing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17   LOL  "distance marriage"... They were married like 10 minutes and then she practically forced him to go to Africa where he was so "needed"...... Now, they're gonna say it's not working???  

I would like to know how and when this soap is being fiilmed with the pandemic... They are showing couples together in bed, no masking, no social distancing, etc....  The pandemic is almost a year old....  How are they doing this?  Everyone is close together, etc.