Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--FEBRUARY 2023--possible spoilers!

@BarbiHollywood  - If you are on Facebook, there were a few pictures from a fan event in North Carolina this weekend.  Brady,  Chloe and others. I don't think your boy toy was there - LOL!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BarbiHollywood About that other tattoo? I'm gonna pretend I don't know about that one. Do you think he could possibly be a mama's boy??? Hard to imagine, lol.

Nadia Bjorlin, huh?   

I seem to remember seeing on some site, the whole DAYS gang standing for photos. One guy, oh I WISH I could remember who, was checking his texts the whole time while the rest of them were all talking and cuttin' up and having fun. He was very disgruntled-I remember that. It was before the Ben character came to be.

Honored Contributor

Loved seeing the very old clips of Nicole and Eric from 1998, I remember it well, so glad they let the clips of Jensen Ackles as Eric be shown. 

Esteemed Contributor

The scenes with Megan and the three "dead" women, plus Rolf and the waffle maker feel like I'm  watching a science fiction movie.  

Super Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Loved seeing the very old clips of Nicole and Eric from 1998, I remember it well, so glad they let the clips of Jensen Ackles as Eric be shown. 

So did I.  At first, I was expecting to see Nicole and just the back of Eric's head since it was a different actor so it was a nice surprise to see both of them.  It was a great flashback.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister   Yes, I am.  Let me tell you about THAT event.....  It was held, I believe, at the home of one of the show's superfans...I know the gal's name and sat with her at Nadia's table back in October.  She is one of the sponsors who sponsors frequently so the celebs actually know her quite well.  Many of the "regulars" who attend these events, no matter how near or far, don't think twice about airfare, hotels, etc. just to see the celebs.  Anyway, picture this -- me, being fairly new to these events, was sitting at the table, this particular gal sits down, everyone else at the table knows her and starts gabbing.  I tried to say hello but was met with a bit of "who the hell are you sitting with US" attitude.  I was the newbie and not the least bit interested in getting to know her or talk to her.  That said, yes, all the celebs know who she is.  But I'm okay and can hold my own, if you know what I mean.  The vibe I got, whether right or wrong, was that I didn't care one bit who she thought she was.  So, yeah, I know all about that event.  One of the attendees at that event is someone who sat next to me and is very nice and we're FB Friends.  As much as I love our silly little show, I will never be such a diehard as to put myself in debt to fly in and out of cities just to attend an event.  Sure, seeing the celebs up close and personal is awesome, but it's not everything in the world to me.  Aaaaand, I doubt I willl ever sponsor a celeb because we're talking upwards of $1,000 per Sponsor (each celeb usually has 2 Sponsors).

Respected Contributor

@twinsister A very BAD science fiction movie!!!!  I felt bad for Brandon Barash being in that scene.  As an actor, is this really what they wanna be doing???!!!!  Nonsense, if you ask me.  Funny for a minute, then just riduclousness.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood - I would love to go to one of these fan events, but wouldn't be flying all over the country to attend.   I give you credit for going by yourself, because I don't think I could do it.  If there is ever an event in Long Island, you will have to come back to NY and go with me - LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Just an FYI...the new March thread is up!

~H~