Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--FEBRUARY 2023--possible spoilers!

@MamaWick wrote:
Did anyone watch the second new Magnum last night (02/19)? Shawn Christian was on. I wonder if Ari got to go to Hawaii with him?

If not, EJ will gladly take her!!!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
Did anyone watch the second new Magnum last night (02/19)? Shawn Christian was on. I wonder if Ari got to go to Hawaii with him?

===========

I did @MamaWick and was going to post the same thing. My soap opera magazine had a picture of them vacationing before Christmas, so maybe they were there filming Magnum. Dr. Dan has aged, but he's still one very handsome man!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Allie makes her final appearance on the show this coming week. 

I just read an article on her leaving. It said, "Another Horton bites the dust." hahaha I love it. Also said there aren't many of them (Hortons) left.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

===========

I did @MamaWick and was going to post the same thing. My soap opera magazine had a picture of them vacationing before Christmas, so maybe they were there filming Magnum. Dr. Dan has aged, but he's still one very handsome man!

He was also on Chi Med a few months ago. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@MamaWick - Yes, I did and was surprised to see him.  He is still looking good!

Respected Contributor

@Judaline   Good morning!!  I'm not a Sami fan so, to me, I didn't miss her one bit.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

@MamaWick - Yes, I did and was surprised to see him.  He is still looking good!

So is Tom Selleck! (the real Magnum!)

Respected Contributor

I'm still two days behind, hoping to catch up later today.  That said, I hope that Steve and John didn't give ol' Orpheus a konk on the back of the head with a metal prison tray like the rest of Salem has done over and over and over again.  Honestly, I find the character of Orpheus to be extreeeeeemly scary.  Don't know if it's his appearance or the way the actor portrays the part.  Whichever, I'm frightened when he's on.  And, oh, let me backtrack for a sec.  That doctor who came into the prison exam room the other day -- I'm only 80% sure that's the same actor who they had play a Salem cop, a background actor in The Pub quite often, and, more recently, one of Gabi's background wedding attendees.  I'm not 100% sure, though, but I'll be keeping my eyes peeled when he's back on.

I'd like to hit Anna on the back of the head with one of those metal trays to get her to speak faster.  Geez, she speaks so slowly.  Listen for it.  I like her, just wish she'd speed it up a little.

And where's Brady and Alex?????????  No eye candy lately.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I'm still two days behind, hoping to catch up later today.  That said, I hope that Steve and John didn't give ol' Orpheus a konk on the back of the head with a metal prison tray like the rest of Salem has done over and over and over again.  Honestly, I find the character of Orpheus to be extreeeeeemly scary.  Don't know if it's his appearance or the way the actor portrays the part.  Whichever, I'm frightened when he's on.  And, oh, let me backtrack for a sec.  That doctor who came into the prison exam room the other day -- I'm only 80% sure that's the same actor who they had play a Salem cop, a background actor in The Pub quite often, and, more recently, one of Gabi's background wedding attendees.  I'm not 100% sure, though, but I'll be keeping my eyes peeled when he's back on.

I'd like to hit Anna on the back of the head with one of those metal trays to get her to speak faster.  Geez, she speaks so slowly.  Listen for it.  I like her, just wish she'd speed it up a little.

Yeah, but it wouldn't work. Then she'd be speaking probably slower and also garbled.

Super Contributor

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in ages or read here since I stopped watching DOOL a couple years ago but went to see The Day Players last weekend in Sacramento, it was a blast! I had to come share in one of my favorite places to read DOOL info.  I definitely recommend going if you can, it's Wally Kurth, Eric Martsolf, Brandon Barash, and Carson Boatman and they're singing songs like Under the Boardwalk, Faith, and Forever in Blue Jeans. A woman and her husband wore shirts that said "I Don't Need Therapy I just need to watch Days of our Lives". The drink special was the Hourglass which included champagne, rose` wine, and passionfriut. Everyone at our table was super fun and they were very entertaining. Eric is a SUPER ham but they're all great. I'm really trying not to watch again as it was hard to stop after watching for almost 40 years. If they come near you try to check them out, I'm sure you all would have fun as I recall most of you were longtime fans.