Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS—FEBRUARY 2022—possible spoilers

@KBEANS wrote:

I'm thinking about days @cowboy sam  particularly about Brady 💕!  I was searching you tube and saw some days interviews. I saw a virtual Days fan event that was hosted by Nicole and Brady. It featured cast members reminiscing and telling fun stories about one another. Doug, Julie, Marlena, John, Gabi Jake, Lani...heck most of the cast. It was really fun to watch. Now that I don't have my fix, I know what it would be like if it went off the air permanently. (I'll still complain about it, but always know I love it! 😝)

In another video; I also saw Brady doing a five minute chat about his real life and his character as well.

He's such a down to earth guy. Besides Stefano; I really believe he's my all time favorite from daytime! 

@KBEANS Good morning!  I'm having SERIOUS withdrawals!!!  Everyday as I see the clock approaching 1:00, I think to myself, cool, I'll eat lunch and watch Days.  Then I remember it's not on.  Even though I DVR it, sometimes it's nice to catch it during the day instead of at nighttime when I wind down.  I read your ppost about Brady -- not sure where you live, but Eric Martsolf and a bunch of other Days castmembers participate in a few events down here in FL.  There are a few events coming up soon - actually, one is in Nashville in about a week or so, but the others are in the Sarasota area in May and September.  Check out SoapThis dot com and Samantha'sFriends dot com.  Samantha's Friends is a fundraiser and they have a helluva fun time.  I plan to go to the one in September.  Check out the sites.  

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood 

Doing the same thing..i still know the time that Days is on  and i feel the loss of not seeing either a good or crappy Days show... (depending who is being on days at the time)Smiley LOL

How many more Day's shows will we be not seeing?

I'm too busy being bored to figure it myself.lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

It should return on Feb 21

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
Jan Spears is with child! Big shocker, NOT!!!
Trusted Contributor

I saw that preview clip, @Shelbelle  and my first thought was

Spoiler
if Jan just got pregnant when the devil was there as Marlena, and Ciara was ALREADY pregnant, why was Jan's bump so much larger? I know - da plot.

Also, this might be the story that gets Belle away from Shawn since things are pointing towards a Belle/EJ story. (I guess in between the Sami/Lucas/EJ triangle.)
Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle   But that's soooooo faaaaaaaaaaaar awaaaaaaaay. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I saw that preview clip, @Shelbelle  and my first thought was

I must say the DAY EJ told Belle he had absolutely not attacked Abigail, they were talking and she reached up and straightened his tie. I felt a spark. I thought, now wouldn't THAT be interesting.

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

Where is SophiaMarie???

Even though there's no show to chatter about, we miss our SophiaMarie.  I hope she sees this and posts something.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BarbiHollywood  @Judaline @sophiamarie @cowboy sam 

Yes, I need the Comic relief from you 4 comedians. Your posts are always funny and make me laugh and laugh! I share your jokes about the days clowns 🤡 with my family!

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  @Judaline @sophiamarie @cowboy sam 

Yes, I need the Comic relief from you 4 comedians. Your posts are always funny and make me laugh and laugh! I share your jokes about the days clowns 🤡 with my family!

@KBEANS   Well, I'm still here!!!  Sweet comment, thank you.  I just type it as I see it!  If it's dumb or a blooper, you can count on me to point it out.  I was serious the other day when I said I had serious withdrawal from seeing our show.  I DVR it and look forward to plopping on the couch for 48 minutes to catch up.  Sometimes, it's even better when I have two shows to catch up on!  Lately, though, there's just nothing interesting to me to replace that time with.  I have no idea what's on TV anymore as the only show I've ever really been "into" is Days.  I used to watch "LA Law" and "The Sopranos," but those shows went off the air a million years ago.  I love my shopping channels, but you can't watch that all day.  I'm caught up on cleaning and laundry.  It's nice here in FL so maybe I'll go get some sun for a while.  Hope you're enjoying your DAYS.