Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS—FEBRUARY 2022—possible spoilers

Wow! I have a lot of questions from these spoilers.

So are Sonny, Will and Leo just hanging around together? That seems weird after Leo messed with Sonny and all that occurred afterward. Also why would he go after Chad-who has a wife? But then so did Craig. I'm interested to see how this all plays out.

It doesn't make sense for Ciara to be gone since the devil supposedly wanted her baby or has the end game changed since Johnny took over. I wonder what he will do with the info that he learned about Chanel and Allie at the end of the last show. I guess that was supposed to be the "cliff hanger."

On the bright side if Ciara was gone we won't have to see her and Ben kissing every other minute.

So many questions so few answers.

I too wonder where SophieMarie has gone. Her posts make me laugh and I look forward to them.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

So far, only Jack is returning, no word on Jennifer yet. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie.............Hey, Sophia, I was just kidding! I would never give you the cold shoulder-just wanted to make you laugh. Hope you are hale and hardy and will let us know!

Respected Contributor

I think a commercial has a copy of Nancy from "Days" with a man who takes his mask off in an eccorlator. She is all in pinck.

Respected Contributor

But they aren't showing the olympics they are showing Ellen Degeneres <Why??

Respected Contributor

When is "Days of our Lifes' Coming back on ????

Honored Contributor

Returns on Feb 21

Respected Contributor

Commercial is for "Butterfingers Candy Bar "Looks like Nancy from Days with a guy on an escollator and he takes his mask of reminds me of the "Days" crazy ness of all the mask wearing.

Trusted Contributor

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am so ready to have Days back.  Even with some of the stupid storylines.  It has been a looooong 2 weeks.  

Trusted Contributor

Here are a few. . .

Spoiler
In the next couple of weeks, I read a spoiler that said that Abigail reunites with Jack and Jennifer. I have only read that Jack is coming back, so we'll see.

So, here's the deal with Sarah - Kristen gave her a diary to read (?) and now she thinks she is Tony DiMera's deceased love, Renee Dumonde! And since he and Chad will be on the island soon, that should be interesting. I don't know who or when she will be fixed from that. But, if Anna catches on to this, I don't have much hope for Sarah! Sorry - Chad and Tony fly to the island on Wed., March 2. On March 3, Chad and Abigail share a tender reunion, but also that same day, Jack AND Jennifer wait to hear news about Abby, but the next day they share a reunion. Could be tied to the rumored death of Abigail.

I also read that Ciara goes into labor and Ben is nowhere around her so Allie has to deliver the baby. No mention of the devil.

JoDevil causes major romantic problems when Tripp tries to propose to Allie.

I Also read that after this, the devil is sticking around and when he leaves Johnny, he goes into someone else. Who cares anymore?