Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--FEBRUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

I saw it every day on You Tube, seemed like those who live in NYC get the show at noon, and since the hearings came on at 1 ET, they were able to catch it and post it immediately on YT, and best part no commercials, just skip thru them. I want to thank the You Tubers who did all the video posting for so many of us, great job !! sometimes there were sound and video glitches but for the most part, well done!!  And just because the show aired today, who knows when it will really be back to normal. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

You forgot to mention that Rafe got a letter from DCF   ??

And after Sonny left the room Evan opened it up it was about ..them checking Evan's background then  Evan crumbled it up and stuck it into his pants!

hmmm???

Also Sonny found out that Will has not filed the divorce paper yet!

Ben..is told he will die in 3 weeks by lethal injection....but we know he will escape...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

This is something I noticed when the closed captioning was on. I've put it as a spoiler in case it gives something away.

Spoiler
When Marlene was telling Steve she blamed him for not protecting John, the captioning said "Hattie as Marlena". That made me wonder if Kate stepped in and has hidden Marlene in a safe place and asked Hattie to step in.
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

This is something I noticed when the closed captioning was on. I've put it as a spoiler in case it gives something away.

Spoiler
When Marlene was telling Steve she blamed him for not protecting John, the captioning said "Hattie as Marlena". That made me wonder if Kate stepped in and has hidden Marlene in a safe place and asked Hattie to step in.

Funny, you say that, because I just commented today to my coworker that Marlena is sounding very much like Hattie to me now, I blamed it on a poor acting job by Dee Hall, but maybe not!!

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Spoiler

Funny, you say that, because I just commented today to my coworker that Marlena is sounding very much like Hattie to me now, I blamed it on a poor acting job by Dee Hall, but maybe not!!

Usually there are subtle tells when this is happening so you're probably right. I normally see them but I've only seen Friday's show with them and honestly I hate that story so much, I fast forwarded through most of their scenes.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Spoiler

I have found the CC to be correct almost all of the time.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeccaLou

@BeccaLou wrote:

@Katmary Who is Dr. Kelli ?

She is this forum's "host."  She starts the new forum every month and writes often on it.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline  @AuntG 

My CC  also said said same thing plus it sounded like Hattie at times and Marlana at times....i was wondering what was going also!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom 

i noticed that also..and was thinking can't she make up her mind who she is??

Same for Gina/Hope  stupid!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@pigletsmom 

i noticed that also..and was thinking can't she make up her mind who she is??

Same for Gina/Hope  stupid!

Who you callin "stupid"?????     LOL