Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--FEBRUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

@Shelbelle I seriously can't believe that the Soap opera company can't fight for air time to air the "Days Of Our Live" And why don't they just show the trial or so-called no trial on CNN. and leave us watch the channel we pay alot for, cable T.V. What rights do we have.?? What a joke.

Respected Contributor

@Katmary Who is Dr. Kelli ?

Respected Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ  Oh how addicting life's craziness can get.

Esteemed Contributor

@Baca lou...most NBC affiliates are showing it at 2:07am. It is also available on cable companies who have on demand and is available through NBC.com and YouTube. I have not missed an episode.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry...auto correct...@Becca Lou

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Oh...and Becca Lou, Dr Kelli is the one who graciously took over starting the DAYS thread when I bowed out over a year ago.

Honored Contributor

Ok..watched Monday's show: this morning on my DVR

Finally...Abby found Steve's picture posing as Stefano  covered   up !

After much debating  Chad figures out  that Steve is supposed to be Stef!

Hated those scenes with Gina/Hope and John...so stupid!!!  Same as Hattie/Marlena  with Steve/Stef!!!

And we have new momSara making out with Eric...and as they are getting dressed...Xander knows on her door and walks in on them!   hmmm..later she tells zander she is in love with him!

If so why did she hop in bed with Eric??

Eric is being told later by someone   that  she isn't isn't with Brady!

I could have sworn i saw John look like Clyde's face at one time...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Ok..watched Monday's show: this morning on my DVR

Finally...Abby found Steve's picture posing as Stefano  covered   up !

After much debating  Chad figures out  that Steve is supposed to be Stef!

Hated those scenes with Gina/Hope and John...so stupid!!!  Same as Hattie/Marlena  with Steve/Stef!!!

And we have new momSara making out with Eric...and as they are getting dressed...Xander knows on her door and walks in on them!   hmmm..later she tells zander she is in love with him!

If so why did she hop in bed with Eric??

Eric is being told later by someone   that  she isn't isn't with Brady!

I could have sworn i saw John look like Clyde's face at one time...lol!

Wait. Why would they need a picture to discover Steve is Stefano when they have the proof standing in front of them? OR, since I haven't been watching, haven't they seen Steve-a-no yet?

Re: the love affairs-have you ever in your life seen people as fickle as those who live in Salem? They bounce off one affair and head on to another that very afternoon. OK, in a DAY or two. Such wonderful role models. 

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick I am not fortunate to have those options. I have checked on the regular line-up and was not able to find it. But thank-You.

Honored Contributor

Well, here's what I noticed after watching toDAY's show after weeks of not watching. Brady looks great. Is it his longer hair? Is it maybe clean shaven? I don't know but he looked fresh and young. Kristen looked pretty to me, and her hair suited her. I really wish it would work for them but the fact she didn't tell Brady about Steve-a-no is a deal breaker. I wish Sarah and Xander could make it but the horrendous switcheroo he pulled can only be forgiven by God I feel. Nicole and Eric I could care less about-had to ff before I gagged. Too many secrets in Salem and broken relationships looming! So what's new?