Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--FEBRUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

Not been 100% confirmed but seems that Casey Moss, aka JJ Devereaux has resigned from the show a while ago, and he will be making his on screen exit in a few weeks. 

Esteemed Contributor

I had read a while ago (can't remember where) that Casey Moss' last appearance would be in February.    There are others I wish would leave before him.  With Haley gone, he doesn't have much of a storyline now.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie 

lol  when we had a go back  a year in time...we found Kate being a waitress..why/idk  lol

Maybe only the writers know?  lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Not been 100% confirmed but seems that Casey Moss, aka JJ Devereaux has resigned from the show a while ago, and he will be making his on screen exit in a few weeks. 

Well, who in the world could blame him. I of course haven't been watching but just reading the summaries is painful 

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@sophiamarie 

lol  when we had a go back  a year in time...we found Kate being a waitress..why/idk  lol

Maybe only the writers know?  lol

@cowboy sam   Wait - What????  Are we seeing Kate in the "NOW" or in the "THEN"....  I am sooooo confused....

Honored Contributor

Nothing good to be said of Friday's show. Maybe the best part was Xander trying to convince Brady that Tate should be tested. Brady says he's just a little kid and only distantly related to baby Mickey. Think again, Brady!

Super Contributor

Dr. Kelli, prayers for a quick recovery! I rarely post but love reading everyone's comments, I've always enjoyed the comments you have about the show! 

I remember Hope skating all the time. Anyone remember Melissa and Pete constantly dancing? He was from the wrong side of the tracks and was in a gang, she's Maggie's daughter. I used to have a crush on him and would rush home from school to watch!

I haven't read today's summary yet but appreciate you all posting spoilers and recaps of what's going on. I miss our show being on TV!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie 
so am!!!

i think many more are just as confused as we are!

No notice at bottom of screen advising us if we are in the past or present  grr

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@Katmary wrote:

Dr. Kelli, prayers for a quick recovery! I rarely post but love reading everyone's comments, I've always enjoyed the comments you have about the show! 

I remember Hope skating all the time. Anyone remember Melissa and Pete constantly dancing? He was from the wrong side of the tracks and was in a gang, she's Maggie's daughter. I used to have a crush on him and would rush home from school to watch!

I haven't read today's summary yet but appreciate you all posting spoilers and recaps of what's going on. I miss our show being on TV!

I love Melissa and Pete. Back then they let relationships grow over time.

For people confused Kate went to work at the pub a year ago and is still working there.

Honored Contributor

It's understandable why JJ wants off the show. Would have loved to see a budding relationship with Haley that turned into marriage. Trask could have been the MIL from h#ll, maybe even having a love / hate thing going with Abe. All they do now with JJ is have him fall off the substance abuse wagon.