Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--FEBRUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

@sophiamarie 

I thought the same thing when Cicara wanted to talk to the prison warden....i shook my head and thought who does she think she is??...wonder if someone hung the phone up on while lol??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeccaLou

would we be that lucky for Christan to kill Ciara?

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeccaLou

good question.?.as we never see the young kids sigh

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

Doesn't Ciara even miss her mother.    I would HOPE so....

Trusted Contributor

I was actually thinking since we haven't heard anything about Hope in forever it would be good if she and that story just dropped off the face of the earth. Even if they make her Hope again she doesn't have much going on anymore. She doesn't even have a house to go to. Maybe they can say she had to go live with that mummy EJ for treatment.

Esteemed Contributor

Doesn't Ben have a lawyer?  Wasn't Justin representing him?

Have you ever seen a more casual execution day?  Ben is sitting in the common room having his last meal with his dad like they were sitting in the park!  

Agree about Ciara calling the prison demanding to speak to the warden being ridiculous.  They are going to stop the execution because of what she says?

Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Doesn't Ben have a lawyer?  Wasn't Justin representing him?

Have you ever seen a more casual execution day?  Ben is sitting in the common room having his last meal with his dad like they were sitting in the park!  

Agree about Ciara calling the prison demanding to speak to the warden being ridiculous.  They are going to stop the execution because of what she says?

@twinsister   LOL  So true.  All the death row inmates I knew, all had their last meals in their cells and then took the long walk to the execution chamber...... I thought Ben would have at least given his father a big hug before Clyde left the "playroom"...... They sure have a lot of visiting time in that jail/prison, don't they???  Oh, and everyone just ups and goes to visit the prisoners, like the jail/prison was around the corner.

Trusted Contributor

You'd think with the prison so close people would be talking about visiting Joey all the time. I assume he doesn't get to use the same rumpus room as everyone else. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Nice final meal. I thought Ben was eating Banquet fried chicken and a Dominos pizza. You can get anything you want and that's what he asked for? Corday must have given them a $20 bill alert.

@AuntG  -  Woman LOL  -  I bet he had a coupon too.