Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--FEBRUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

I am DVRing the episodes at 2:07am which is the time by NBC affiliate gave me. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle   Spoilers please?????    TIA

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Shelbelle   Spoilers please?????    TIA

Sorry to disappoint, nothing special right now. You can find spoilers on Soaps.com, if you want to see for yourself. 

Trusted Contributor

@DrKelli 

Sending you positive thoughts for your healing.  I have given up on Days for now, but still read the re-caps.  My local is not running the show and haven't taken the time to find it re-airing.  Hopefully the show will be improving soon,

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Be careful when watching the show on You Tube, if it says it is 37 minutes long it is missing a few scenes from the end. 

It probably doesn't make any difference, anyway, Shel, lol.

No, I checked the summary, and we missed 2 very good scenes. 

@Shelbelle   Can you tell us what the 2 good scenes were???   If you read it in the summary, it's not a spoiler....... It happened on my phone too... I missed something toDAY too - at the end.... I don't know what's going on.  The last few DAYS haven't been complete either on my phone or computer.  TIA

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Be careful when watching the show on You Tube, if it says it is 37 minutes long it is missing a few scenes from the end. 

It probably doesn't make any difference, anyway, Shel, lol.

No, I checked the summary, and we missed 2 very good scenes. 

@Shelbelle   Can you tell us what the 2 good scenes were???   If you read it in the summary, it's not a spoiler....... It happened on my phone too... I missed something toDAY too - at the end.... I don't know what's going on.  The last few DAYS haven't been complete either on my phone or computer.  TIA

On Wed, we missed John searching Steve's things and finding the ring and confronting Steve and Marlena finding Hope holding a gun to her. Yesterday the episode I watched on YT seems to be complete. 

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood 

Why did they need to bring Shaun back..just to tell them that Gina is acting as his mother Hope??  I about gagged when Shaun..claimed that   Hope was a very loving mother to her kids,etc..  and this woman Gina is the opposite??.lol!

Same as Steve acting like Stef..John. should know the difference  after finding that ring  and his(Steve?Stef) out bursts  and not even talking like Steve would!..smh!

Kate is playing both sides keeping those secrets...come on Kate...be like the old Kate  and speak up!

So now we have 3 men looking for Marlena..how long is it going to take to find her??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle   Thanks for the part I missed.  I guess I wasn't too clear in my post because I couldn't go to Soap yesterDAY because I had just come back from my "eye" injection and couldn't focus.  I just needed to read a line or two until  my eye cleared up and the drops wore off.  You told me all I needed to see.

Last night I started watching it on my phone and again, they cut it off towards the end.  They say 35 plus minutes, but they stop in the middle and go back to the beginning.   This just started to happen a few DAYS ago.  Don't know why.

Thx again......

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam   I would like to know why Kate has become a waitress.... Surely she has more talent........This is so stupid, I can't believe it.  What happened to all her money, jobs, businesses, etc.... I mean, didn't Stef leave her 5 million dollars???  With all the money in those families, someone should be taking care of Kate.

Honored Contributor

You Tube today said 35 minutes, but when I read the summary, it appeared that all scenes were included.