Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--FEBRUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

@AuntG How these people can just go back together after who they been icking around with makes me gag.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam What is PW ??

Respected Contributor

@Judaline The interuption is another soap opera in itself.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@cowboy sam What is PW ??

------

We were talking about PapaWick, the husband of another poster @BeccaLou so she just put PW.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

So, if Hattie is taking Doc's place because Doc has to be hidden away someplace for her safety, why isn't anyone concerned about Hattie's safety.... Doesn't she deserve some consideration too???

How did JJ recover so quickly?  Boy, it didn't take him long to get off those drugs and start acting normal.  No mention of therapy or anything.

Got to see about the last 15 minutes toDAY but I think it was enough.

I thought the same thing, why put Hattie in danger, but we are not sure yet it is Hattie, yesterday she sounded more like Marlena to me.  

Trusted Contributor

I think when Marlena pulled away from hugging Steve you could tell it was Hattie. Her reaction was just a tiny bit like Hattie and then she walked away with her back to him and just had a look on her face like maybe she blew it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle   But, but, but - my close caption says "Hattie as Marlena" and I read that it's almost always correct...... I do believe that is Hattie.  I also think this whole storyline is for the birds.......

Honored Contributor

Was i the only one that  noticed that Gina/Hope's hair was a bit darker shade today/

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

My CC also says Hattie as Marlena AND Steve as Stefano.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Okay, so Marlena was Hattie in the room with Stefano.  But how would Hattie have known about the Marlena/Stefano history of kidnapping her and holding her in gilded cage?  Such holes in the story.  Don't TPTB have anyone on staff for continuity?  You would think even Corday should know the history of stories and characters.  Okay, rant over...for now.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix