Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--FEBRUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

@sophiamarie Tate is the brother of Mickey, because Brady is really her Father, they switched baby's, from Sarah.

Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
Rumor has it that the Match for little Mickey is Gabi -- which seems plausible since Stefan will be coming back (along with the original Vivian Alamain, yay!). Gabi agrees to donate to Mickey for her freedom?
Looks like Rafe has been let go; I like him altho there hasn't been much of a story for him lately. Samantha will be back this summer I think, so they have to pay her salary somehow?

Honored Contributor

@Sandyx3 wrote:
Spoiler
Rumor has it that the Match for little Mickey is Gabi -- which seems plausible since Stefan will be coming back (along with the original Vivian Alamain, yay!). Gabi agrees to donate to Mickey for her freedom?
Looks like Rafe has been let go; I like him altho there hasn't been much of a story for him lately. Samantha will be back this summer I think, so they have to pay her salary somehow?

I must be dreaming!!! I thought they said it was Tate!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick  Lord have mercy, I never knew all that.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

One thing I noticed since Chad came back is he doesn't stumble over his lines with so many ums..ums..ums. They used to include the stuttering in the closed captioning and I found it annoying. Now he speaks in full sentences.

@AuntGNow if only Lani would stop speaking in broken sentences.  She.  Takes breaths.  Between lines which.  Is kind of annoying.  Needs to deliver her lines more fluently.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

As much as I like Ben and would love to see him get away, I think it's Rafe's job as a "cop" to take him in.    He is an escaped prisoner and lawfully, should go back to jail.  At least, that's what I think should happen.

Again, isn't Will innocent in Adrienne's death???  That's what I heard Ciara telling him.  So, why is he still in jail with no talk of being released?

I think the reason we haven't seen Kristen for awhile, is because she had "work" done on her face.  I think she looks a heck of a lot different and a whole lot better .  This is JMO of course, but her face sure has changed.  She actually looked pretty yesterDAY and I never thought she was pretty..... Again, JMO  Brady keeps getting younger looking every DAY... LOL

I hate what Ben does with his mouth. Instead of saying something, he just forms an "O" with his mouth and says nothing. Hard to explain if you don't know what I mean.

Yes, Will is innocent but he doesn't want to spill the beans on Maggie to spend the rest of her DAYS in prison. Ben kept driving into him, 'what about your life, Will? You've got the rest of your life to live. Do you want to live it in here?' But Will is torn. Looks like maybe Magpie is going to remember? This lets Will off the hook from telling them it was Maggie.

It's funny. I couldn't stand Kristen at first. But after a while she started to look pretty to me. And her beautiful eyes! And hair. I think people just grow on you (me, anyway) and I no longer trust my first impression. Like NuStefan. I couldn't stand him at first but he grew on me. And I know he didn't have any work done because he wasn't gone long enough to have anything done. Just sayin'.

@JudalineI know exactly what you're talking about, been thinking it to myself for a while.  And he usually does like a hard swallow following the O thing and it's usually right before a scene change or commercial break when they have to cut the actors off and leave us hanging.  I've always wondered if Kristian Alfonso purposely makes her right eyebrow do that thing she does or if it's just a natural reflex.  Do you know what I'm talking about?  Love that Chad isn't stammering anymore.  Ohhh, our silly little show!!   (<----Thanks for the shout-out in your earlier post!)

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Sandyx3 wrote:
Spoiler

I must be dreaming!!! I thought they said it was Tate!

They never said yet who it is

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
Makes sense about Gabi, because spoilers say she has one last attempt at redeeming herself. So, now i guess Julie will have to drop the charges against her, but of course Lani and Eli will reunite. 
Esteemed Contributor

so if it is Gabi who is the match I don't see how that will free her from a jail sentence just because she donates her bone marrow 😏   It would be a giving kind thing is to do , but it shouldn't get her out of being  convicted of her crime .  Besides she would only be doing it to get a free out of jail ticket  I don't see an actual court of law freeing someone for that or should .    Especially evil Gabi as if she gets away with this she will be up to something else again another time well cause she is just a nasty person .  I want  to see her go to jail!  

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't even know Gabi was a donor but if she is the match, then that would be the biggest injustice of all....  She shouldn't be able to get off scott free..... No way....

Didn't you just love it when Rafe gets hit over the head and then comes out of it awake and alert and starts talking to Ciara as though nothing happened....  No "wha happen??  Where am I?"    Oh well - 

So, are Chabby, JJ and Jen/Ja in South Africa for good now or just for the funeral, which will take forever???  I don't miss any of them and hope JJ gets the  help he so sorely needs.....