Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--FEBRUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

Also  i agree with your PWSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

I have to say I"m always impressed with Deirdre Evans when she's playing Hattie as Marlena. She does a good job with her little hints where they aren't super obvious.

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick, yes, they are back to filming now, but they have already completed through August, I think, so whatever they are shooting now won't be seen until late Summer or Fall.

I also read that Casey Moss (JJ) will be leaving during Feb sweeps, which I think is happening now. We have "known" about his departure for a long time, but I guess it is now official. Which also means that he hasn't been filming for ages.

So, since everyone now knows that Hope is really Gina these days, how will it be handled when Jennifer remembers that "Hope" threw her off the balcony? Or, will they just say that she wasn't herself and let it go?

Honored Contributor

PapaWick should write comedy for this show.

Honored Contributor

Galen Gering, aka Rafe, announced he is back to filming now from the hiatus, , but his job is on the line. He expects that he will be let go soon from the show, stay tuned. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We only got the last half today, due to you know who making his triumph speech. 

Regular Contributor

Nothing for us today bc of the weather.

Maybe it will be on tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

We only got the last half today, due ot you know who making his triumph speech. 

It was better than DAYS or anything else.

Esteemed Contributor

So, if Hattie is taking Doc's place because Doc has to be hidden away someplace for her safety, why isn't anyone concerned about Hattie's safety.... Doesn't she deserve some consideration too???

How did JJ recover so quickly?  Boy, it didn't take him long to get off those drugs and start acting normal.  No mention of therapy or anything.

Got to see about the last 15 minutes toDAY but I think it was enough.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I admit I don't even care that Rafe's and JJ's characters are exiting, as neither one has had much of a storyline lately. I don't even care what they decide to do with them.

I had DOOL on today, then it soon became "background noise" as I started doing something else. When I looked up and saw the closeup of Marlena's doppelganger, and got a load of Deirdre Hall's over-the-top lip injections, I thought to myself, what the heck am I watching here?

Now if I thought they were going to get rid of Hope/Gina lol, I might be interested.

What worries you masters you.