Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--December 2018 (possible spoilers!)

[ Edited ]

@Judaline

duh!.

I can't keep those two spellings correct..its driving me nuts also
ok..so it was Gabi ..lol...ty

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

So, I would like to know why Ted left his shorts lying on the floor of the cabin the other day - AND, I only saw one bed in that sleezy motel (Blue Swallow).  Sooooooo, who slept where???  LOL

Also, Ted running out of the shower like an idiot.  Did he expect to start fighting with someone while his towel was falling down???  He took a shower because he had a drink spilled on him BUT he puts on his clothes again, with the drink still on them???

I hope HOPE gets committed to Bayview.  I actually think she and Ted would make a good couple.  Ummm, nevermind.  I think he's too good for her.  I'm beginning to like him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

So, I would like to know why Ted left his shorts lying on the floor of the cabin the other day - AND, I only saw one bed in that sleezy motel (Blue Swallow).  Sooooooo, who slept where???  LOL

Also, Ted running out of the shower like an idiot.  Did he expect to start fighting with someone while his towel was falling down???  He took a shower because he had a drink spilled on him BUT he puts on his clothes again, with the drink still on them???

I hope HOPE gets committed to Bayview.  I actually think she and Ted would make a good couple.  Ummm, nevermind.  I think he's too good for her.  I'm beginning to like him.

Spoiler
Because now Ted is going to tell Rafe a scenario that is far from the truth!!
Esteemed Contributor

Ooooh, "spoiler" sounds interesting...... Thx

Honored Contributor

I read a special memorial episode to Caroline may be in the works, both Christie Clark and Ali Sweeney will be included.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I read a special memorial episode to Caroline may be in the works, both Christie Clark and Ali Sweeney will be included.

And Rafe had a fling with Carrie. "Feel the Heat" was that horrible song they played, and Christie fanning herself madly with a fan because the AC was off. Awww...

Actually, ff years later, he had another fling with Sami. Or should I call it a one night stand?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle

So Hope will come out like she did nothing wrong again!Smiley Sad

I'm so tired of this story line!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Shelbelle

So Hope will come out like she did nothing wrong again!Smiley Sad

I'm so tired of this story line!!

Hopefully Rafe will have had enough of Righteous Hope.

Trusted Contributor

I thought today was a good episode, didn't fast forward much and new-old Abby did a great job.

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

I thought today was a good episode, didn't fast forward much and new-old Abby did a great job.

I agree, I thought it was really good toDAY. As for KM, meh! I don't care for her. Never did, actually. I once saw her in a Lifetime movie where she was living with a family and tried to seduce the husband-right in his own home. She reminded me toDAY of that same character. She would slink up to him just like she did to Chad toDAY. Didn't like her then, either. But I'm a MM fan so what can I say? A lot happened toDAY but I was so hoping Rafe would wash his hands of Hope. No such luck. This is coming to be GABI/Y Wars I think and I'm in for the kill-can't wait. You know what else I hope? That Abigail washes her hands of Chad for not standing by her-trouble is the baby is his. We shall see what we shall see. Fasten your seat belts, (you know the rest).