Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--December 2018 (possible spoilers!)

hmm..Hope is really losing it ..lying to Rafe   again!..and now is at the cabin waitting   for Hopeand the guy to return.

can..i say it was borning?

Claire is doing her best to seduce Tripp..yucky!

John and Marlena alone in Roman's pub  celebrating was very boring!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I thought today's episode was boring.

Also didn't like how they wrote Lucas out of the story.

Honored Contributor

A waste of my precious time toDAY.

Honored Contributor

The background music has switched over to Christmas and it's actually quite nice to listen to. Now the sets need to get decorated. There was one annoying background character behind Abe in the square. They must have put out a casting call for a nerdy type.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There were 3 good things toDAY, for me, anyway. 

Stefan 

Ben

and a fast moving show

A lot happened I thought. Let's all guess what Gabi's going to say when caught in Stefan's den? My guess is,

'I was at the hospital earlier and they told me you were released and on your way home! I wanted to surprise you and be the first to say happy homecoming! So I sneaked in and here you are! Welcome home, Abby.' When Stefan comes in Abby will tell him and he will look at Gabi like he knows every rotten thing she's ever done in her whole life, and then Abby will tell her off. At least I hope so.

BTW, is Ben going to get in trouble since he's head of security and Gadabout Gabi got in?

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

The background music has switched over to Christmas and it's actually quite nice to listen to. Now the sets need to get decorated. There was one annoying background character behind Abe in the square. They must have put out a casting call for a nerdy type.

@AuntG  When I noticed that nerdy guy, I couldn't take my eyes off him.  He fiddled with his phone, seemed like he was texting, then he smiled as if he received a funny text!  Hey, even the nerdy guy is more exciting than Abe Carver!!  And while we're on the subject of Abe, Sheila has to be in the office on time but Mr. Mayor can be out to breakfast with friends whenever he wants?????  It was hard watching Marlena play with her food.  Piece of waffle on the fork then dipped and dipped and dipped some more in the syrup til she finally ate it!!!  

Trusted Contributor

I love that Stefan needs a security guy but they never lock any doors.

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

I love that Stefan needs a security guy but they never lock any doors.

I guess it's Ben's job to make sure they never make it to the door. But then, Ben's out and about these DAYS, so how can he be everywhere at once? Can you say, 'you're fired!'? Stefan won't put up with that. He told him to meet with Ted, so how's he supposed to keep his eye on DiMansion. Yep, you need to get a lock on those doors, Stef. Preferably a padlock.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline

I loved the look on Hope's face when Ben told her ...that he would get a different lawyer to press charges against her!!

Was like oops..Hope that Ben does press charges against her...lol!''

Yep, Gabby always tries to talk her way out siturations...think her time should be now for a payback..like karma to her!  lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Judaline

I loved the look on Hope's face when Ben told her ...that he would get a different lawyer to press charges against her!!

Was like oops..Hope that Ben does press charges against her...lol!''

Yep, Gabby always tries to talk her way out siturations...think her time should be now for a payback..like karma to her!  lol

Of course you meant Gabi!!! Sometimes I have to stop and think. Gabby with a y? Oh, no, Gabi with an i. Drives me nuts.