Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--December 2018 (possible spoilers!)

@IlliniGirl88  I was thinking about you-sounds like you're safe and sound?

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

Christopher Tyler--please just go away, anywhere. 

Well if you want to wish him away at least get his name right. Tyler Christopher.

Well, excuuuuse me. I guess you have never made a mistake. Bye.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RetRN, I'll just call him TC. I know you didn't like him from the start. A few months ago, he looked terrible, but lately he has appeared healthier. I think the character of StefanO is needed so I'm glad it is being given to another actor. I can only assume TC relapsed and the show could not deal with the troubles he brought to the set.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish Tyler Christopher would come back as Stefan - he has been looking good lately.

Jen Lilley was good in Mingle all the Way - predictable Hallmark movie - but cute.

Honored Contributor

@moonlady @judaline  @cowboy sam  @Auntg  @twinsister

Just stopped by to say this, because I think it's fair to say that from his first appearance I was his biggest fan:

To whoever recommended I watch Celebrity Wife Swap with Tyler Christopher, I finally caught a repeat of it.   Whoever you are, you were right:  He was mean and nasty and controlling.  Had I seen it before he began airing on Days I would not have been his biggest fan.  Thanks for the heads up, whoever you are.

-- and I'm glad I did stop by today because some of you are mixed up and your information is wrong (no shame in being wrong, but you're wrong):

Tyler Christopher was so drunk on set they had to call the paramedics to take him away in September of 2018, this September. 

You're forgetting the show is taped seven months in advance.  Some of you keep forgetting that.   Always remember the show is taped seven months ahead.

So don't bother studying him, looking for signs of bloat or slurring or anything else, don't bother reading the tea leaves and especially stop asking for the show to give him another chance -- what you're seeing on your screen right now was taped around four or five months before it actually happened in real life.  

In real time, today, you have no idea where he is and how he's doing. 

What we DO know is hundreds of people depend on their co-workers showing up for work prepared.  The actors have to know their lines and blocking.  These hundreds of people from stage managers to network execs to directors and lighting and sound and wardrobe and on and on, literally hundreds of people depend on one another.

In a "regular" job, whether janitor or CEO, if someone showed up drunk repeatedly and one day was so drunk they had to call the paramedics to remove him from the workplace, would they get another chance?  I'm honestly don't know if he deserves one because he's an actor on a tv show.

Lecture over.  Any questions?

Happy holidays to all!  Be kind to one another.  I'm not always, but do better than me

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@IlliniGirl88  I was thinking about you-sounds like you're safe and sound?

@Judaline  -  You're sweet to think of me, were you referring when we went through Hurricane Michael?  Yes, we did well, didn't lose power but lost a lot of trees on our property, but thankfully no damage to any structures. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli@twinsister@AuntG@Judaline@Moonlady

It's sad that someone wanted to blast a few of us because of our comments about  the man acting as Stephan.

I for one refuse to let someone tell us who we can like or not...so i will not let her control my thoughts.

I will ignore her comment  and post as  i always do.

I dislike Hope getting Ted involved trying to get Ben to confess, then lying to Rafe about why she went to the cabin.

i have watched 30 min. and hope the next 30 will be better..lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam

I am simply stating the facts.   Facts are stubborn things. 

I am not making a judgment like you are of me.  I could care less if you like him or not but to say he looks better since that incident, he's getting his act together since that incident, etc. -- it's factually wrong and so I posted the correct info.

Why would you bring Dr Kelli into it?  I thought she doesn't even watch?

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88Maybe my hearing was off toDAY. I thought there were tornadoes in IL? Correct me if I'm wrong (not an uncommon occurrence!)

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  I'm not judging the man. I only know him as Stefan and I like him very much. I'll continue to like him if he goes to another soap. I loved Marlon Brando (when he was young). I found out what a jerk he was IRL but I still loved him (as an actor). It's just two different things. And all I know about TC is what you said. I hated hearing it if it really caused that much trouble on the set. And if it did I wonder why Corday waited so long to fire him (I know, six months ahead). Probably because it would cause retakes and we all know Corday doesn't do retakes. So whatever, but he's gone and someone else is coming to take his place. Good luck with that.