Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--December 2018 (possible spoilers!)

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
Julie will be sneaking around to get the goods on Gabi. Also there will be a little tribute to Julie for 50 years on the show, a little bit of flashbacks,I cant wait, I adored her from the very beginning. She was not the original, but she sure is the best !!
Honored Contributor

Jen Lilley and Brant Daugherty (he had a small role on Days a few years ago) and Lindsay Wagner in Hallmark Xmas movie this weekend called Mingle All the Way.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline Yes, Chad's out, too. I thought Tyler Christopher would be gone by now, but his character is going to be recast. Brandon Barash, ex Johnny Zacchara (GH) is supposed to be taking over the role. I liked Barash on GH, but I don't think he has the "gravitas" to play Stefan. I like Tyler Christopher.

That said, I usually don't take to these recasts. Then I get used to the new person as s/he grows into the role. Then they change it again!

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
@JudalineYes, Chad's out, too. I thought Tyler Christopher would be gone by now, but his character is going to be recast. Brandon Barash, ex Johnny Zacchara (GH) is supposed to be taking over the role. I liked Barash on GH, but I don't think he has the "gravitas" to play Stefan. I like Tyler Christopher.

That said, I usually don't take to these recasts. Then I get used to the new person as s/he grows into the role. Then they change it again!

Once again I see that Tyler Christopher is not looking bloated as he has been. Last time I saw him he looked better and yesterDAY he looked great. Now that he's getting his act together they fire him? Or maybe, and most likely, it's for a reason none of us will ever even know about. I respect his privacy but not DAYS because they lie so much-who can respect that??

I read not long ago that the person you mentioned would be replacing him. Then I read a different person is replacing him. With any luck, no one is replacing him.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  This spoiler should be good. She's just the person who can do it. Miss Busy-Body.

Honored Contributor

Christopher Tyler--please just go away, anywhere.

@Shelbelle, Jen Lilley was very good in Jingle All the Way last night. I thought it was a cute movie. 

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@Shelbelle, Jen Lilley was very good in Jingle All the Way last night. I thought it was a cute movie. 

Just to clarify, it is Tyler Christopher and the movie title is Mingle all the Way.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Well if you want to wish him away at least get his name right. Tyler Christopher.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline

I agree..give him another chance!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Favorite holiday memory is definately hanging ornaments on the Horton Christmas tree and love when they read the Christmas story to the children at the hospital.  I do agree last year was pretty bad, they didn't spend any time on it at all.  Too funny about mentioning the kids are always bandaged, someone always has an eye bandage or broken arm. 

Hope we'll see Horton Square, DiMansion, Vic's house, and The Brady Pub decorated for Christmas.  It would be nice to see a sprinkling of snow throughout Salem and put Gabi in some weather appropriate clothes.