Respected Contributor

All Things DAYS--December 2018 (possible spoilers!)

Thought I better get the December thread posted before I forgot with only one day left in the month.

This month's question--what is your favorite DAYS holiday memory?

I think mine is when Jack came crashing through the window by the Horton's Christmas tree.  At least I think it was Jack?  I remember crying happy tears about it.

Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--December 2018 (possible spoilers!)

Bumping so you DAYSies don't think I forgot!!

Trusted Contributor

So happy to see KM back today.  I can't wait to see how she plays Abigail this time.  If she goes back to DiMansion and Ben is there, it should be interesting. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The holiday I remember goes back a few years when I first started watching. It was a July 4th picnic with Paige, JJ and his druggie friends. A young Theo and Abe were there too, along with Maxine with whom I hoped Abe would start dating.

The scene I looked forward to was the Christmas story and I was bitterly disappointed. I thought they would do a full reading like Linus does in  It's a Charlie Brown Christmas. No, Days reads one sentence, shows a few kids in bandages and closes the Bible as if there is something wrong in celebrating the first Christmas.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG

Plus..hardly any of the Day's cast are there for the Christmas reading anymore...so sad!

Same for putting the Christmas tree ornaments on the Horton christmas tree.....last year it wasn't the same.Smiley Sad

Spoiler
oops sorry

Spoiler

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Remember that KM and Abigail are only around until mid Feb.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

That makes me sad.  I was hoping she'd stay longer.  Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

That makes me sad.  I was hoping she'd stay longer.  Woman Sad

Not me! OK, so what do we take away from this since Chad's not leaving? One thing, she now hates Chad and will NEVER forgive him. Stefan IS leaving but is supposedly being replaced but they're saying that isn't written in stone. I would have liked MM and Stefan to get together but I no longer care what Abby does. What about Charlotte? I read a spoiler ages ago saying somebody finds out Chad's the daddy but so far, nothing. One source said Julie, another said Kayla. Let's just get on with it, shall we?

Respected Contributor

Yes. Kate Mansi completed filming in September. Since Billy Flynn's last airing will be in April, I'm wondering what that means for the couple. Maybe he'll just end up joining Abigail after tying up loose ends in Salem.

At least Gabi will be found out. I have to say, I tired of that s/l early on. Repeatedly drugging a pregnant woman into unconsciousness with a supposedly "safe" sedative was a little much. Not to mention the mischief with the baby's paternity. I hope she's off to...wherever Salem's loony bin is lol. I was going to say Ferncliff, but that's GH!

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@MoonladyChad's leaving? I didn't know that. Well, then she'll probably forgive him. So long.