Valued Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--DECEMBER 2022--possible spoilers

I tune in later in the day to catch up on the comings and goings of the cast. I still do not like ben as Alex. Still Ben to me except for him constanly taking off his glasses and piutting them in hiis shirt. stupid to me. I actually think Chad is better looking and more likeable. I heard Ciaria is returning so that should be interesting w9tu Ben now Alex. I know I quit watching soaps for 30 years but should remember there are no rules about who returns and who dees not. Even ones who have been dead for years. Crazy.

Valued Contributor

with Ben now Alex where that other word came from I dont know; My fingers must still be cold.

Super Contributor

I have one of those Marlena dolls they've been showing lately. Mine is still in the original package.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle have you seen this? New kid on the block? Never saw her before. Funny.

Shelbella262

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbellehave you seen this? New kid on the block? Never saw her before. Funny.

Shelbella262

@Judaline - I saw that name yesterday and had to look twice!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

There's SO much info on Dayscafe.com about what's happening and going to happen for those of us who don't do Peacock.

@Judaline I'm one of those that refuses to pay extra to watch Days. Thanks for the link; I'll go check it out.  I tried just reading the re-caps once a week, but even that became too daunting.  When they switched over to Peacock, the only storyline I was really interested in was who killed Abigail.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

There's SO much info on Dayscafe.com about what's happening and going to happen for those of us who don't do Peacock.

@Judaline I'm one of those that refuses to pay extra to watch Days. Thanks for the link; I'll go check it out.  I tried just reading the re-caps once a week, but even that became too daunting.  When they switched over to Peacock, the only storyline I was really interested in was who killed Abigail.  

I know. I won't pay, either plus I don't think the whole switch is going to last for whatever reason. Also, it's gotten sleazy and I don't really need that thank you very much!Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@allaries wrote:

I tune in later in the day to catch up on the comings and goings of the cast. I still do not like ben as Alex. Still Ben to me except for him constanly taking off his glasses and piutting them in hiis shirt. stupid to me. I actually think Chad is better looking and more likeable. I heard Ciaria is returning so that should be interesting w9tu Ben now Alex. I know I quit watching soaps for 30 years but should remember there are no rules about who returns and who dees not. Even ones who have been dead for years. Crazy.

@allaries  @Maybe he will play Alex/Ben both 😂

Esteemed Contributor

"Aunt Sister"  LOL

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Just checking in to say HELLO and catch up on some posts.  I'm about 5 or 6 days behind in watching our silly little show...hoping to do that today.  I hope there's lots of exciting stuff to see.  I wonder if Chanel is still tied up to that chair.  Sloan's probably still berating her!  So funny how people just walk in and out of anywhere they please.  It's been so long since I watched, it's hard to even remember what's going on in Salem!

Have a great weekend, all!   :-)))