Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--DECEMBER 2021--possible spoilers

@sophiamarie wrote:

@abbalulu   I think Phillip has an extra leg.  

He does. I think it was Chloe who mentioned he has a spare-even before they found it.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline   Wait a minute here.    That cabin isn't around the corner like everything else in Salem.  To get there, one would have to take a boat since it's across the lake or something.  I mean, you just don't jog back to Salem.  Just how did Ciara get to the boat.  If she drove, then Ben/Doc have no car.  But now that John Boy is there, I guess they will have transportation........

Boy, will Ciara be mad...... LOL  I wouldn't blame her.  How dare Ben choose Doc over her???

I thought the same thing-then I remembered  our posters all wondering what cabin it was. I don't think this is the one where you take a boat over. I think this is the one where Ciara crashed her cycle and Ben was staying in that cabin ( a mystery who owned/owns it) and brought her there to nurse her back to health.

I think there's going to be a big blow up at the cabin, with Doc, DevDoc, John, Ben, Shawn and maybe Rafe or Belle.  I hope Gabriel joins in for good measure. This is all IMO. Maybe Susan, too. And hey, what the heck. Elvis for a little background music. He had a hit called, 'you're the devil in disguise' - oh, yes you are.....

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I just read that Thursdays Dool Christmas movie is NOT free on Peacock. 

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline   Wait a minute here.    That cabin isn't around the corner like everything else in Salem.  To get there, one would have to take a boat since it's across the lake or something.  I mean, you just don't jog back to Salem.  Just how did Ciara get to the boat.  If she drove, then Ben/Doc have no car.  But now that John Boy is there, I guess they will have transportation........

Boy, will Ciara be mad...... LOL  I wouldn't blame her.  How dare Ben choose Doc over her???

@sophiamarie   Right.  Aaaaand, how does Doc have a different outfit on after they all left Ben & Ciara's apartment together?  Did she have a bag packed already?  Pretty sure Ciara threw stuff in a bag before they left, but don't recall Doc having anything other than her purse.  BTW, she looked pretty well-dressed to be up there in the cabin in the middle of nowhere.  Surprised it wasn't a blazer, but still, her jacket was zipped up.  

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie   Right.  Aaaaand, how does Doc have a different outfit on after they all left Ben & Ciara's apartment together?  Did she have a bag packed already?  Pretty sure Ciara threw stuff in a bag before they left, but don't recall Doc having anything other than her purse.  BTW, she looked pretty well-dressed to be up there in the cabin in the middle of nowhere.  Surprised it wasn't a blazer, but still, her jacket was zipped up.  

When she came to the cabin she didn't have on that jacket. (which I might add just isn't her).

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline @BarbiHollywood   Yeah and when did she shower and where did she sleep???  Inquiring minds want to know....  Last time I was there with Rafe, there was just one bed.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline @BarbiHollywood   Yeah and when did she shower and where did she sleep???  Inquiring minds want to know....  Last time I was there with Rafe, there was just one bed.....

And you would know this because......................?

Honored Contributor

Rafe and Nic, go Rafe!!! I didnt think he had it in him, you could see he was fuming when Lucas was talking to him. 

In real life Sami and Nic are BFF's, they must have so much fun doing their scenes together. 

Honored Contributor

Reminder, the Days Xmas movie starts streaming on Peacock on the 16th

Honored Contributor

Wasn't that 'showdown' great? Loved it. Watching Ben's face, it was so realistic. He'd look from one to the other, trying to figure out which one to trust. Loved when her yellow eyes appeared and now he knew but at the same time looked bewildered. Good job, Ben. Doc, your reign of terror is just about over. Others may forget you couldn't help it, you were possessed but not me. I'm never gonna forget!!!Cat Mad