Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--DECEMBER 2020 (possible spoilers)

Did anyone else notice this the other DAY????

When Ava first surfaced, and everyone thought she was still dead - Nic found out from Allie.

Nic then picked up the phone to call Abe (or someone) and was talking to herself as she was holding the phone.  She said "no, she can't be alive -  oh, I forgot - this is Salem"......

I wonder if that just came out of her mouth "off script" or it was written in.... Whichever, I thought it was kinda funny for the moment.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie
yes! how could i have left silly Sarah off that list?
I guess maybe she would rather act like that than be a mature doctor!SMH!
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

!Re: All Things DAYS--DECEMBER 2020 (possible spoilers)

@sophiamarie wrote:

When Ava first surfaced, and everyone thought she was still dead - Nic found out from Allie.

Nic then picked up the phone to call Abe (or someone) and was talking to herself as she was holding the phone.  She said "no, she can't be alive -  oh, I forgot - this is Salem"......

I wonder if that just came out of her mouth "off script" or it was written in.... Whichever, I thought it was kinda funny for the moment.....

-----

@sophiamarie I think the line was in the script. The writers have to be aware that viewers say that all the time when yet another character is resurrected by Rolf.

Honored Contributor

Re: !Re: All Things DAYS--DECEMBER 2020 (possible spoilers)

Did I miss something, I didnt hear Tripp, Ava or Steve tell Kayla about Allie coming to see Tripp with a gun. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: !Re: All Things DAYS--DECEMBER 2020 (possible spoilers)

Love Gwen's jacket.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I want Gwen to leave asap!

also Lani,Ava,NuJen also!

@cowboy sam   I'm just tired of Gwen.  Plain.  Old.  Tired of her.   When nuJen enters the scene, it takes me a minute to remember who she is.  I mean, we all got used to seeing Melissa Reeves as Jen.  This one, though, she's throwing me a curve.  Other than the long hair, there's nothing that's even remotely close to oldJen.  This one's boring.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie   I heard it and it made me laugh!!  In fact, right after she said that, she was talking to Allie, and all I could do was watch Nicole's face to see if she was trying not to laugh!!  What I wanna know, though, is when Salemites are brought back from the dead, did they age?  I mean, if they were dead for years and then returned, they look the same so did they get older?  And do they keep the same birthdays??  Seriously.  I want answers.

Honored Contributor

Well...Gwen was up to no good all during todays show....so boring!

Wait...whole show was boring  SMH!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood 

I don't miss Missy Prissy Reeves at all, but I am also finding myself saying, " Who is that?" about Nu Jen.  She has beautiful hair not the bleach blonde straw we're used to seeing on Old Jen, which is aging to her because it looks white. I find myself staring at Nu Jens hair and I'm in awe of the color. Missy take notice, before you return.

Esteemed Contributor

For someone who is supposed to be a governess, Gwen was flitting all over town today.  When does she actually take care of the kids?  It is unbelievable that Abigail, Jen, etc.  would be discussing personal, family matters with Gwen, someone who up until recently was a total stranger.