Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--DECEMBER 2020 (possible spoilers)

Read a blurb on SOD that Linda Dano has been cast as Vivian.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

So, first they are bringing in Jackee Harry, who is always over the top and now bringing back Vivian, who is also too much, regardless of who plays her.

And, don't forget that Sami will be back early 2021 and for the rest of the year. Nothing subtle about her.

It sounds like Days wants to become a comedy. Glad I stopped watchingl It is even getting hard to read the daily summaries.

This show is so lost. It has no idea what to do with the people they have, so why bring in or back more???

Honored Contributor

I remember when they first brought in Calliope and Eugene to offer some comic relief, mid 80's. 

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

OMG ! The old clique from Another World will be back together on Days! Jackee, Linda and of course she's already there Judi Evans. That was a heck of a cast. They use to paint the town red around NYC, along with Stephen Schnetzer who played Cass. 

Honored Contributor

ok..now that Joey is out of prison what storyline will they write for him??

I dislike those 2 guys trying to spy  on each other,out do each on each other etc..Zander and Phillip grow up  also also silly sara!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I thought I had posted this earlier, but I can't find it now.

What was up with Bonnie and Justin's date??  He was late because he was in court and she was pizzed because she couldn't get him on the phone.

Then, when he gets to the Pub, she doesn't let him get a word in and she keeps talking and talking and then, some guy walks in and she leaves with him.  

When did she have time to call this guy and make the date with him and WHY didn't she let Justin explain why he was late?  That whole scene made no sense and she acts like a jerk.  What does poor Justin see in her, besides Adrienne

Trusted Contributor

Won/t be the same for me there is only one Vivian!!

Trusted Contributor

Here's what I was wondering lately. If Gwen and Claire were such good friends in the hospital why don't they ever see each other anymore now. Did they have a falling out that I missed? I have to admit sometimes I watch with only one eye while doing something else.

Also if you were hiring Gwen as your nanny wouldn't you want a back ground check or something similar. It always amazes me that these young people are such "high powered executives" that they need a nanny when actually they spend most of the time in their living room sipping scotch. I realize it wouldn't be that interesting to watch them work but it's just something that I find funny.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

OMG ! The old clique from Another World will be back together on Days! Jackee, Linda and of course she's already there Judi Evans. That was a heck of a cast. They use to paint the town red around NYC, along with Stephen Schnetzer who played Cass. 

Old timers like myself and Mama may remember Stephen Schnetzer was once on Days, he played Steven Olson, Julies brother. 

Honored Contributor

Linda Dano also had a talk show on Lifetime for a while, and of course she had a fashion line on the Q, accessories, I think. Very beautiful, stylish woman, she could give Lauren Koslow a run for her money.