Respected Contributor

All Things DAYS--DECEMBER 2020 (possible spoilers)

I can't believe we have arrived at December.  It has been a long year, or maybe a short year.  With all the pandemic and quarantine, who knows.  Sometimes I don't even know what day it is.

I think we all love the Christmas/holiday DAYS.  My favorite was when Jack crashed through the picture window at the Horton house (I think it was Jack).  Back in the day, the writers used to provide us these wonderful little surprises.  I still love watching the ornaments being placed on the tree.  It seems like they only give that tradtion a few minutes though.

I hope you are all well--I just passed my year anniversary of being cancer free, so I'm pretty excited about that!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--DECEMBER 2020 (possible spoilers)

@DrKelli  - Great news on your one year anniversary!!  I enjoy the Horton tree trimming and the reading in the hospital to the sick kids.

Honored Contributor

Seeing the homes decked out for Christmas cheer me up. I hated the blue furniture in the DiMera mansion and this latest overhaul is pretty bad too, but I hope there is a big tree somewhere in that room.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

Yeay...great news on your 1 year  being cancer free!!

(((hugs)))  and celebrate doing something that you enjoy and make it a special Day !You deserve it...Heart

About Day's Christmas...i am sad that more members are not there to put ornaments on tree  and having less time to seeing them do it!Smiley Sad

If i'm allowed a early Christmas gift...please bring back  the orginialJennifer and not this robot,pitiful one! 

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

On the Nov thread we said that Ben was in jail last we saw him, today he was not, what happened ?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

sigh..i was wondering the same thing???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

On the Nov thread we said that Ben was in jail last we saw him, today he was not, what happened ?

There was a brief scene today between Justin and Ben.  Ben thanked Justin for keeping him out of prison.  Justin said it took a lot of negotiation and don't do it again.

Honored Contributor

@snowylady wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

There was a brief scene today between Justin and Ben.  Ben thanked Justin for keeping him out of prison.  Justin said it took a lot of negotiation and don't do it again.

Thanks we missed that due to premption. 

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I can't believe we have arrived at December.  It has been a long year, or maybe a short year.  With all the pandemic and quarantine, who knows.  Sometimes I don't even know what day it is.

I think we all love the Christmas/holiday DAYS.  My favorite was when Jack crashed through the picture window at the Horton house (I think it was Jack).  Back in the day, the writers used to provide us these wonderful little surprises.  I still love watching the ornaments being placed on the tree.  It seems like they only give that tradtion a few minutes though.

I hope you are all well--I just passed my year anniversary of being cancer free, so I'm pretty excited about that!!

@DrKelli  THAT'S GREAT, GREAT, GREAT NEWS!!!!  Soooooo happy for you!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@DrKelli  Half the time I don't know what day of the week it is either mostly thanks to the pandemic where every day is pretty much the same.

Congratulations for reaching your one year anniversary. That is a reason for celebration.

I did notice that the town square already had Christmas decorations up. It looked festive.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx