Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS—DECEMBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

Did anyone get to watch Dec. 9th show??

Hearings were shown instead...

@cowboy sam   I watched it on my iPhone last night.  For the entire show, JJ had his gun pointed right at Kristen's head, threatening to kill her.  She even begged him to do it because she was a naughty girl.  He kept clicking the gun until Eli came in and said "JJ, what the he*** are you doing?"  

When Eli first saw Lani in the convent, he said "what are you doing in that outfit?"  LOL  That was the funniest line of all.

Jennifer, it seems, left the hospital with Abby, still in her robe.  She was also in a wheelchair.  They were going back to the scene where Jen was thrown off the balcony to see if she remembered anything.  They re-constructed the entire thing, down to the laptop and the flash drive that Jen inserted into the laptop and voila, she remembered something..... End of show

I would like to know just how Jen left the hospital, got a wheelchair, went to the Bistro, etc., without anyone else knowing..... If she could do that, then why isn't she released to go home???  Made no sense.

Gina and Stevano had some lines too, although her accent is getting worse.  I think she loves it though.  Stevano and Chad were texting each other.  Stevano thinks Chad is in Italy and Chad is actually at the Pub, where Kate is a waitress.  Go figure......

Hope I caught you up on stuff.  I know toDAY will bring more mystery......

ETA:  At the Pub, Chad got a text from Stevano signed "Dad" and Kate leaned over and saw it.  Next scene, Stevano was sitting in his chair in his castle, and hears someone come in and thinks it's Chad, until Kate says "no I'm not Chad" or something to that effect.  That was the last scene, other than the one where Jen says "yes I remember"....... So we now have two cliffhangers.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie 

Wow 2 cliff hangers...i'm in shock...lol!

Ty for the updates...Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Yep...i knew it///Lani and Kirstian...decieded to not be nuns  and now seek revenge on Gabi!!!

About time...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Yep...i knew it///Lani and Kirstian...decieded to not be nuns  and now seek revenge on Gabi!!!

About time...lol!

@cowboy sam   -  I missed a couple of episodes, but how I wished Sister Mary Moira would have shown up.  She'd have that ruler and her scowl ready for them.Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

About time...lol!

@cowboy sam   I am about to watch toDAY now, but even so, why are seeking revenge?  How foolish was Lani to NOT tell anyone about Gabi's plan???  It is her fault - she could have stopped this at any time but she was so dumb, she didn't do or say anything.  So, why would they get revenge.  That should have been gotten way, way back when....... JMO

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam   Wow, I didn't understand one thing about toDAY's show.  What is going on?  JJ held that gun for two complete (well, almost complete) shows.  I thought his arm was going to fall off.  How stupid was that?  Oh, and two cops and they couldn't get that gun away from him?  

As for Chabby - why don't they just move into the Horton house - the one that Jen lives in.  It's totally empty now anyway and Jen is Abby's mother.  There wouldn't be any yelling or Gabi or anything.  Makes no sense.

Nothing maks sense.  I don't like the Stevano/Katerina stuff either.  They go back in time and come back to the future, etc.  I find it very confusing.  I don't like them as a couple anyway and what will Kayla say when she sees him??

What's up with Kate being a waitress??  Why??  She can do better than that.  It's not like she needs a job that badly, is it?  Stupido

More later.......  

Trusted Contributor

I had sort of given up on the show the last few months.  I was reading recaps.  I liked when they moved the story ahead a year hoping for better stories.  But with the confusion of what is going on now on the show and it not being on because of the polical show,  I haven't watched I think in two weeks.  I wonder if they are loosing a lot of viewers,

Trusted Contributor

I do feel like we are back where we started. I don't care a bit about Lani. She's a cop and she stands there and lets Gabi hurt someone and never says anything. Totally absurd. Will she get her job back?

No need to root for any couples except maybe Sarah and Xander. I like the Kayla and Justin pairing but why should I care when they'll just be tossing at least Steve back into the mix. And at this point the Kayla Steve history means little to me. The fact that he just wandered away originally was stupid.

If they stick Nicole back with Brady I don't care. We've seen all that before. Chad/Abby can go back to Paris. So boring and I sort of hate the shows need to bring people back to boost a story. Like having Sami show up every once in a while.

I think the only interesting things are that Marlena has found a bit of a brain. I think it would actually be more fun if it was really Hope moving in on her husband. That could have been interesting. And I guess Jenn figuring out what happened but of course we already know the answer.

Trusted Contributor

Lani had the perfect moment to tell Eli the truth about Gabi, her phone app and why she had to leave and again did not grasp the moment. Unbelievable as was the rest of the program. 

Esteemed Contributor

Johnnie had retinoblastoma. Neuroblastoma is different.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix