Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS—DECEMBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

I haven't figured out if JJ's family doesn't know he's doing drugs or if they're just ignoring it. He went to the meeting with Maggie but I don't know if they took him because he was using or they thought he might but it seems weird that Jack or Abby wouldn't know. I think he's been wearing the same clothes since the time jump.

I'm really hoping Marlena is going to say the Mickey looks like Brady or Rex tomorrow. Although it would be even better if she said that she looked just like Xander.And someone should have pointed out to Eric that Nicole had every reason to think he'd dump her over the baby. He dumped Sarah as soon as he saw Nicole.

Trusted Contributor

Oh I think I'd also like to see a real romance between Roman and Kate. Let her keep working there and have it happen over time. I like a little bit nicer Kate.

Esteemed Contributor

Roman and Kate did get together years ago.  They married and Roman was "killed" on their wedding night.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@AuntG The guardi is probably one of the good behavior inmates, he probably was hired to guard as he would know the actions of a criminal. So he can't leave the jail. But how is Clyde getting these items ?

Respected Contributor

@RetRN You are not alone. Can this show get anymore rediculous ? Like a cat chaseing his or her tail. But it makes me laugh at times.

Respected Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ But the ring Stefano wore was given to Chad, how is it that the new Stefano has it on ?

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie JJ probably has Haley's stash, from when she was popping pills to sleep.Also he propably raids peoples medicine cabinets. By the way that happen in real life so don't keep your medications in your kitchen or your bathroom.

Respected Contributor

@pigletsmom All they have to do is look at how bumb like he's getting. Open your eyes people, I yell at that T.V. His mother popped pills, his sister popped pills.

Trusted Contributor

Yesterday's show was the 1st show I've watched since the pre-emptions started over 2 weeks ago.  I've been checking in here daily to see what I've missed.  Which doesn't appear to be much.

Does anyone else like Nicole's hair like that?  I personally don't.  I liked her hair longer.  Does that woman cry at the drop of a hat or what?

Am I the only one who felt bad for Xander yesterday?   I hope that it turns out that is not Eric's baby.  I don't like him either.  He's a little to sanctimonious for me.

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

Oh I think I'd also like to see a real romance between Roman and Kate. Let her keep working there and have it happen over time. I like a little bit nicer Kate.

ITA!!!