Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--August 2019 (possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I'm really liking Ben/Ciara they are agrees to couple.   I dont like Stefan ,  have not  liked him from day one ,  wish TC would come back ,  but doubt he will be.  I beileve they made a huge mistake letting him go.   He was a much better actor and so handsome 😺

Agreed, agreed, agreed! 

Someone posted that TC is returning to Genl. Hosp. 

I'm all over it if he does. Dunno if I can stand that show or not. Now doesn't this just show that if the rumors were true about his drinking then no one would hire him? I mean, that would just mean trouble for whomever hired him.

Honored Contributor

Show is set in Illinois during the middle of summer and Nicole is wearing a sweater dress. I suppose it all balances out considering Gabi wears skimpy clothes all winter long.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Show is set in Illinois during the middle of summer and Nicole is wearing a sweater dress. I suppose it all balances out considering Gabi wears skimpy clothes all winter long.

@AuntG   -  I know this Illinois Girl does not wear sleevelss anything during winter, well maybe for a fancy wedding, but that's few and far between.  We're all bundled up in coats, boots, hats, gloves, scarves, like we're going to the tundra. 

It would be fun for once if DAYS had an actual scene where someone is coming home, stomping snow of their boots, and unwrapping the miles of scarf wrapped around their neck.  That would be a more accurate portrayal of the seasons.  Only thing we seem to get to reflect it's cold in Salem, is the week of Christmas and there's some frost on the window panes.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 @AuntG 

duh..  smh!...agree....they don't know anything about our Illinois weather,etc...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

Stephan did tell Gabby he had the license and picked up rings.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was at the airport yesterday and didn't get to see the show, but just read a recap. Did Kristen marry Tony as Kristen or was she pretending to be Nicole? How stupid would that be if she married him using another identity and think that it would be legal?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

Speaking of which have you ever seen an uglier dress than Nicole's. OK, I let it slide yesterDAY, but toDAY I just about tossed my cookies. Ugly, ugly, ugly. And to wear horizontal stripes when you're wide anyway, well, it's just a fashion blitzkrieg.When she takes it off I'll bet it stays in the position she wore it in.

That sweater in August that Hope had on under her trusty blazer-it started making me itch. Way too hot for this weather. 

We know what Hope will tell Ted. I was looking for a pot holder, cutting board, sharper knife, take your pick.

Honored Contributor

What does it take for Eric to "get it"? Does he need a house to fall on him? Nicole despises him. (I think Kristin does, too, lol) How can he be madly in love with Sarah yet pining away for Nicole? Right there in the same place! And Brady's part in all of this has me befuddled. Why was he a witness and why is he putting up with all of this nonsense. Oh, I forgot. It's already been established that he's dumb.

Honored Contributor

I think that Mr. Chin, having only talked to Stefan and co. on the phone, is gonna run for the hills now that he's met this wacky bunch. Fire the lot of them and go back to China, rofl.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I was at the airport yesterday and didn't get to see the show, but just read a recap. Did Kristen marry Tony as Kristen or was she pretending to be Nicole? How stupid would that be if she married him using another identity and think that it would be legal?

Yes, she married him under the name of Nicole Walker. At least I think she did. I have no idea if Brady got them a license or not.