Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--August 2019 (possible spoilers)

Today's  Days....boring...

I hated that that   Brady  didn't ask Kirstin ..... who    was  the little girl whose body  

was in  found in that accident instead of Holly's????

These writers..  smh...grrr

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Today's  Days....boring...

I hated that that   Brady  didn't ask Kirstin ..... who    was  the little girl whose body  

was in  found in that accident instead of Holly's????

These writers..  smh...grrr

@cowboy sam @I was thinking the same thing. It should have been his first question when she said Holly was alive.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 

But...all he can think about is Nicole!!!

Dumb!!!!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

I was under the impression that Xander knew Nicole was alive. Evidently that dirty rat Kristen didn't trust him enough to tell him. If we didn't know Nicole was coming back (the actress) would you believe what Kristen told Brady? I wouldn't.
Kristen has the clearest eyes, the blue and also the white, I've ever seen.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline I think Kristen's blue eyes are her best feature. Not much to like about today's show. Tony and Anna were my favorites; she really adores him.😍

Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

I also adore Anna and TonyHeart

About Kristen  i reallt thought those long veins in both arms were scary...i was worried they would pop open!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

It was boring, yet a lot of things got said. And done. Like Stefan and Gabi. Did you check out the tender kiss after the mad lovemaking and after they professed their love for each other?

How come they let Brady in with Kristin and no guard or anything?  Was she even handcuffed? You'd think Brady owned the place!

I thought Sonny and Will were very boring. And now Will is worried about Susan. He wasn't worried all the time he's been in Salem away from her??!!

Xander might come out a hero after all. I'll wait and see before I pick him apart. Victor is missing the festivities which tells me he's not up to it. IRL or as Victor. I remember Maggie saying the other DAY he was better. Corday could even be cutting down his screen time, who knows. Surely not me.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline   Yes Kristen was handcuffed to the chair. When Eli and Lani first brought her in they asked if she was left or right handed, she said right and the used the handcuff on her left so she could write out her statement.

I thought I remembered Ted asking Xander where Holly was after he found out she was not in the van. Xander said she was where she should be, with family.  Ted didn't pursue what he meant.  If Xander was telling the truth, he knew Nicole was alive because there is no other family.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Judaline   Yes Kristen was handcuffed to the chair. When Eli and Lani first brought her in they asked if she was left or right handed, she said right and the used the handcuff on her left so she could write out her statement.

I thought I remembered Ted asking Xander where Holly was after he found out she was not in the van. Xander said she was where she should be, with family.  Ted didn't pursue what he meant.  If Xander was telling the truth, he knew Nicole was alive because there is no other family.

I remember about the handcuff, now.  Who was it that slipped right out of that same handcuff? 

Maybe, not sure, but maybe Kristen told Xander, 'she's with family.' ToDAY he just looked so delighted and surprised to hear that Nicole was alive-maybe because she's Holly's mother or maybe because he likes her. Hmmmm..........so does Eric, so Xander you lose again. First Sarah, now Nicole. But wait. You may still have a chance with Sarah if Nicole and Eric reunite! Hold that thought!

Esteemed Contributor

s'plain please???