Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--August 2019 (possible spoilers)

@Jackson08 wrote:

I know, I agree

@Judaline wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Poor Jack. That was a dirty trick Eve pulled. He is devasted. Jen should say, 'c'mon home with me, Jack. I'll get your memory back!'

Lol...Woman Happy

Well, she should. After all they are still married-kinda.

I know, I agree.  I just think you're funny.  Woman LOL

I have my moments.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

I know, I agree

@Judaline wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Poor Jack. That was a dirty trick Eve pulled. He is devasted. Jen should say, 'c'mon home with me, Jack. I'll get your memory back!'

Lol...Woman Happy

I have my moments.

I just love your commentary and your show re-write suggestions.  Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

I know, I agree

@Judaline wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Lol...Woman Happy

I have my moments.

I just love your commentary and your show re-write suggestions.  Woman Surprised

I love the hearts you give me, haha!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like we have a new commissioner. And, it seems Abe is the only person in Salem who can perform weddings. Didn't really enjoy today's show very much. When Gabi says she always puts Ari first I want to throw up. Oh well, at least they did change clothes today.

Respected Contributor

Remember Kim and Shane's song, "Friends and Lovers"

Trusted Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Looks like we have a new commissioner. And, it seems Abe is the only person in Salem who can perform weddings. Didn't really enjoy today's show very much. When Gabi says she always puts Ari first I want to throw up. Oh well, at least they did change clothes today.

I am so sick of all this DiMera company storyline, especially Kristen/Nicole.  I just want to beat my head against the wall.

The best part of today was when Brady said Tony was enjoying the afterlife being carried around in Anna's purse, or something like that.  

This is ALL so stupid.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Remember Kim and Shane's song, "Friends and Lovers"

Yes, it was recorded by Gloria Loring, Liz Chandler on Days, in  a duet with Carl Anderson. 

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli With you being the originator of these threads, I was thinking about something. Do you think the moderators would agree to close the previous month's thread? Sometimes I've seen a comment saying "closed at request of OP". Everything remains for us to read, but no one can add comments. My guess is they would say it would be too time consuming if everyone doing a monthly post made such a request, but it sure would be helpful.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking Ben and Ciara are the smartest ones in Salem. Today's show was another dud in my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

Okay now, so they're bringing everyone back from the dead.  This is so confusing (to me, anyway)

The initials on Tony's jacket "A.D" must be something more than we are being led to believe.  We all know him as Tony - now they're saying "Antony".... Remember there's an "Andre" too - so he will probably be there to confuse us a little more.

We have Kristen/Nicole - which is dumb.  How quickly she tears off the mask.  Yesterday, there was hair attached to it - before it was just a mask.  How do they change her voice so that nobody she knows, doesn't recognize it????  LOL

How come Jack was able to make that call to the secret Lab - without even looking at his phone.  Was the number lit up on his screen???  Why did he even have the number anyway?

I am so confused with all this - that I can't keep up anymore.  I am ready to give up pretty soon.  I don't understand the storylines anymore.  

Also, I do NOT like Stefano.... He isn't a good actor - tries too hard - just doesn't do it for me.  I wish TC would come back.  

I am liking Ben/Ciara as the new super couple.....

More later - have to watch toDAY now.....