Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--August 2019 (possible spoilers)

Yes, Sarah and Rex moved out of Eric's apartment last week or the one before. They wanted him to feel free to come hang out with them, which kind of defeats the purpose of moving, but that was the plan. Anyway, they do move in so we will see scenes of Xander gazing at Sarah now, instead of Eric.

Did anyone see this?

Spoiler
The week of August 12, Ted is killed! And Anna encounters Tony. None of the other spoilers were interesting at all.
Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister   Hi - LOL - I just assumed he was taking the trash out to put in a trash pail outside - but that's stupid too.  Where is Henderson when you need  him???

Ari was probably with the nanny.   Also, where is Tate?  We never see them even though their parents don't seem to have steady jobs.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Yes, Sarah and Rex moved out of Eric's apartment last week or the one before. They wanted him to feel free to come hang out with them, which kind of defeats the purpose of moving, but that was the plan. Anyway, they do move in so we will see scenes of Xander gazing at Sarah now, instead of Eric.

Did anyone see this?

Spoiler
The week of August 12, Ted is killed! And Anna encounters Tony. None of the other spoilers were interesting at all.

@Lisa now in AZ   Very interesting.     Also, I wonder if any of these "boarders" pay rent to Victor.  There's also Justin and Adrienne, Sonny and Will, Xander, etc.....  Whoever walks in the front door, never leaves.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie  - I totally forgot about Tate!!!  Isn't he with Teresa?

Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister   You're right - but didn't Brady mention him not too long ago, saying he was upstairs, with Ari and the nanny???  I am so confused..... LOL

On another note, upstairs in the loft - who is left??? Is Ciara living there with Tripp??  OR, is she shacking up with Ben?  Why is Hope not keeping track of her daughter?  Claire is gone - Ben is living at the DiMera guest house (with or without Ciara) so who is paying rent at the loft?

They may forget about these details - but we don't.....

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@twinsister   You're right - but didn't Brady mention him not too long ago, saying he was upstairs, with Ari and the nanny???  I am so confused..... LOL

On another note, upstairs in the loft - who is left??? Is Ciara living there with Tripp??  OR, is she shacking up with Ben?  Why is Hope not keeping track of her daughter?  Claire is gone - Ben is living at the DiMera guest house (with or without Ciara) so who is paying rent at the loft?

They may forget about these details - but we don't.....

@sophiamarie  - Aren't JJ and Hailey living at the loft now?  I thought last week Hailey was dreaming or hallucinating that Claire was there tormenting her and Tripp comforted her.  I fast forward through so much sometimes, so I'm not sure.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ 

thanks... for that spoiler   about Ted...hmm  how?,etc...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

That spoiler is a shocker-oo! Probably a lot of people after him, or maybe Kristin will do it herself. 

What's Anna going to do after she gets over the shock of seeing Tony? She will probably say, 'then who is that in my pocketbook???' Ewwwww..............

Honored Contributor

@twinsister   snowball says HI! She's still watching and she doesn't get on the computer much. She didn't say why. Maybe she has a life, hahahaha. She told me a spoiler. 

Spoiler
She said Stefan is arrested for killing Ted.
Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Jen Lilley, aka, Teresa, gave birth to a baby girl on July 30, her name is Julie! she and her hubby recently adopted a baby too. 

Congratulations to her and hubby,  she will be a very busy mommy with 2 babies. 

She and her husband also have a foster child - a 16 month old boy.  Jen says she now has 3 kids under 3 years old!!

I am fairly sure the boy they recently legally adopted was their foster child, and now she has 2 kids, not 3.