Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--August 2019 (possible spoilers)

@cowboy sam wrote:

@AuntG 

I also adore Anna and TonyHeart

About Kristen  i reallt thought those long veins in both arms were scary...i was worried they would pop open!

Oh I know those arm veins look terrible !!!    I can't understand why they stick out line that ,   so masculine !'

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@AuntG 

I also adore Anna and TonyHeart

About Kristen  i reallt thought those long veins in both arms were scary...i was worried they would pop open!

Oh I know those arm veins look terrible !!!    I can't understand why they stick out line that ,   so masculine !'

It's usually from steroids.

Respected Contributor

Hi all.  I'm behind in watching our silly little show.  Very behind.  Like 7 or 8 shows.  I have a question about the Nicole/Kristen dress-up thing.  We see Nicole in the Square waiting for that Shin guy, but Kristen and Gabi are in the hotel room ripping the wig and mask off.  Am I missing something?  And doesn't anyone see the body differences in the two?  Nicole has a great shape, Kristen has no curves.  And don't get me started on the fact that they're each wearing different nail polish colors.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Hi all.  I'm behind in watching our silly little show.  Very behind.  Like 7 or 8 shows.  I have a question about the Nicole/Kristen dress-up thing.  We see Nicole in the Square waiting for that Shin guy, but Kristen and Gabi are in the hotel room ripping the wig and mask off.  Am I missing something?  And doesn't anyone see the body differences in the two?  Nicole has a great shape, Kristen has no curves.  And don't get me started on the fact that they're each wearing different nail polish colors.

That's why it's all so ridiculous. And don't forget the totally different voices. I'm beginning to think all of Salem is as dumb as Brady. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

plus..Marlena's fake laughing...sigh

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

Plus, there was that scene with Susan and Nicole together at the anniversary party. Nicole is significantly taller, bigger, and less vein-y. Tht whole story is so stupid, and I am glad it seems to be wrapping up and when Nicole comes back, she will be back to her usual crying, mopy self, since that's how the writers see her. At least the actress enjoyed doing something different, although we weren't so thrilled.

Still not happy that Kristen is going to be around for a while.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Judaline 

plus..Marlena's fake laughing...sigh

@cowboy sam    Oh, I am sooooo happy someone else hears the same thing.  I actually think that's her real laugh.  That's even worse.  LOL  Sounds like she's on a horse.....

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ 

Like you...i want her gone now from Day's!

Only thing i can say nice  about out Day's today....

is seeing Vic...even if he is talking to Kate...   her wanting the same old thing..get rid of Brady and make her CEO.!!..just how many times has she had that job and failed???

Kate come on...sigh..give up  take Shins offer and know Gabi off her throne!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

It's funny how we all want stories to wrap up fast. Must be a sign of the times. When I was a preschool kid, we'd bike or walk to my grandpa's farm and make him lunch. Afterwards he'd doze in his easy chair while 'watching' The Guiding Light. I bet there was a trial that lasted a year. A doctor was murdered as I vaguely recall. Now days, you no longer see drawn out trials in soaps. Move on is what we say!

Honored Contributor

With Kristen and Eric in one room, one really needed the closed captioning.