Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--August 2019 (possible spoilers)

@grandma2pkmh 

I agree..a room full of people in the roonm but woudn't try to take her down!!

geeze!!   SMH!!

Well ..except for our ding bat loveable lady   finally did!

Well next the hunt will be on finding Holly and Nicole.....oh wait Dr. whats his name   Rolf?...the serum maker for Jack!

Lets move on to the next story please!   lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@grandma2pkmh 

I agree..a room full of people in the roonm but woudn't try to take her down!!

geeze!!   SMH!

Well ..except for our ding bat loveable lady   finally did!

Well next the hunt will be on finding Holly and Nicole.....oh wait Dr. whats his name   Rolf?...the serum maker for Jack!

Lets move on to the next story please!   lol!

At one point Kristen turned with her gun, talking to Brady or somebody and Marlena could have been out the door and into the next county. Dumb and dumber. You know given the number of times Doc has been held hostage, she really ought to take defense lessons for women. No one would mess with her after that. Susan certainly made a big entrance. Why would Kristen leave her alive when she told Brady she was going to tell him the whole story once they were alone again. She should have told him before Susan was found tied up.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

@Judaline, I THINK (my own speculation) is that by the time they realized the the newer Stefan was more popular (the problem, I think, was that the character - not the actor - was so poorly designed and written that he didn't work.) Now that he has been on and has chemistry with Gabi, the #$% filming schedule had him written out instead of letting the character and story grow. 

You are SOOOOOO right about Kristen never having to pay any consequences. I figured that she would use the location of Nicole and Holly to get her off, which is fine, I guess. But, then I figured she would leave. What possible story could she have as Kristen since she is so detestable? Certainly, Brady won't want her; Eric will be with the real Nicole; will she be the one to challenge Chad as the rightful CEO of DiMera? Since we know they are coming back (much to my dismay - Chad is fine, Abby is horrble), it must be to take control of DiMera. Since Kate is the current CEO, it will be interesting (maybe) to see how that plays out.

I think her trump card is going to be Holly. The no tickee no washee thing. She gets free or she doesn't tell. Which reminds me-if Xander ratted Kristen out, why in the world wouldn't he tell them Holly is alive!!! Ted and Xander were the only ones who knew.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline,  THAT happens next week. Maggie and Sarah are furious that he hasn't told them, but I guess he spills all next week.

Spoiler
Jack, Jennifer, and Eric all go to Chicago. J & J in search of Dr. Rolf for the serum and Eric goes to find Nicole and Holly. I am not sure if they find them next week or are on the verge of finding them, but they will be found pretty quickly - once Kristen makes her deal.

So, has Kristen actually killed (as in being the one who pulled the trigger), or has she just had people do her dirty work? We know that Tony killed Ted (although in self defense), but she has had Xander supposedly kill people (but he didn't kill Ted and Kate), but I don't remember her actually doing the job.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't watched toDAY yet but did I see somewhere that Eric and Nicole will be together???

If so, then what happens to poor Sarah?  I hope she decides to finally go back to the hospital and do what she was trained to do - and forget about Eric, Rex and anyone else that might be interested in her.  It just doesn't work....  She needs to get her S**t together and be a doctor, first and foremost and forget about running around with anyone who tells her "I love you"...... etc.

Oh well, more to come

I also wondered why Doug and Julie weren't at the party and the flimsy excuse that Maggie shouldn't be around all that liquor??? Puhleez - just walk into the Kiriakis manor and make yourself a drink.  There's booze all over the place..... So, what was the deal?  The text that Vic wasn't well??? That didn't go over either.  

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I haven't watched toDAY yet but did I see somewhere that Eric and Nicole will be together???

If so, then what happens to poor Sarah?  I hope she decides to finally go back to the hospital and do what she was trained to do - and forget about Eric, Rex and anyone else that might be interested in her.  It just doesn't work....  She needs to get her S**t together and be a doctor, first and foremost and forget about running around with anyone who tells her "I love you"...... etc.

Oh well, more to come

I also wondered why Doug and Julie weren't at the party and the flimsy excuse that Maggie shouldn't be around all that liquor??? Puhleez - just walk into the Kiriakis manor and make yourself a drink.  There's booze all over the place..... So, what was the deal?  The text that Vic wasn't well??? That didn't go over either.  

What?? Brady was there. Eric was there. Maggie's stronger than either one of them!

How about Sami? Never mind the miles, we have airplanes now. Poor planning John. Poor planning Doc.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

@Judaline,  THAT happens next week. Maggie and Sarah are furious that he hasn't told them, but I guess he spills all next week.

Spoiler
Jack, Jennifer, and Eric all go to Chicago. J & J in search of Dr. Rolf for the serum and Eric goes to find Nicole and Holly. I am not sure if they find them next week or are on the verge of finding them, but they will be found pretty quickly - once Kristen makes her deal.

So, has Kristen actually killed (as in being the one who pulled the trigger), or has she just had people do her dirty work? We know that Tony killed Ted (although in self defense), but she has had Xander supposedly kill people (but he didn't kill Ted and Kate), but I don't remember her actually doing the job.

I like the J&J part of your spoiler. OH! And deal she will, our Kristen!

I don't think she offed anyone this go 'round. But in the past I'm hazy on that.You'd really have to wait for Shelbelle to answer that one. Her memory is sharp!

Trusted Contributor

Eric's face today was again the sad blank stare in his eyes with the mere mention of Nicole. I am hopeful she is not coming back. I think it would be nice for him to move on with Sarah. and I agree where was Maggie and Victor and Doug and Julie? They should have been part of the party. 

Trusted Contributor

OK, that was pretty funny toDAY when Susan said she chewed through the rope that Kristen used to tie her up. I actually don't hate that actress when she is playing Susan. But I really need for her to wear long sleeves at all times. Her veins and skinny arms just really creeped me out and it was really distracting.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister I'm not sure but I think you watch the Chronicle Mysteries with Alison Sweeney? There's a new one on Hallmark Sunday night at 9:00. I intend to record as I'm not a commercial person, lol.