Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--August 2019 (possible spoilers)

OK..where was  Ben  or the added security  at Stefons house???

When someone falls to the ground/floor who crosses their ankles like Kristen did????

Hey..someone finally knocked on their door today instead of just walking in..way to go Sonny...!!!

Loved seeing Vic toDay  with Maggie,,,very touching moment between them..   plus.loved his color of suit and tieHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Can you believe Gabi turning her back on Kristen, who's trying to kill her, and making a call on her cell phone? Like there isn't even ONE of us who didn't know Kristen was going to wollop her again. I used to think Gabi was a smart cookie, but she's as dumb as Brady. Apparently Stefan doesn't know Kristen. Just because you hit her on the head doesn't mean she's out!! You can't not watch her to see if she's coming 'round! Remember she rose from the ashes!! More than once! And this was just a meager wack on the head! Where's a good butler when you need one? HAROLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Victor looked great toDAY. I think he has a tan. They were one handsome couple! He looked so dignified with the cane, didn't he?

Honored Contributor

Sadly, Victor looks like he has osteoporosis, he is 86. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline @Shelbelle 

Did you notice that Vic's slacks  didn't look right on him?  like they were too big on him ?/...look at him standing by that building...while he was talking to Mr. Shin.

Maybe.. he has lost so much weight they didn't fit him ?Smiley Sad

I dread the day when he  will no longer appear on day's.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Judaline @Shelbelle 

Did you notice that Vic's slacks  didn't look right on him?  like they were too big on him ?/...look at him standing by that building...while he was talking to Mr. Shin.

Maybe.. he has lost so much weight they didn't fit him ?Smiley Sad

I dread the day when he  will no longer appear on day's.

I went back to see-looked like the fullness of the right leg wasn't straight. Like the wind blew it sideways or something, lol. His legs are probably thinner, too.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am sooooooo sick of this stupid Kristen story that I can hardly watch anymore. It should all be out in the open by next week. And, the fact that she spared Stefan's life because Stefano's painting was speaking to her was ridiculous - she is not his biological child!!

I also saw that 

Spoiler
JJ's last day will be 2/18/20. I read that both he and Haley are leaving. I like him, but the writers don't know what to do with him, especially since he turned into a good guy.

Trusted Contributor

Yes the Kristen, Nicole story line is lame.  It does not seem to have any "pay off."  Hopefully it will end soon.   As far as all the younger actors leaving,  I think their story lines have been so poorly written that it is hard to have any interest in any of them.  Love Ben and Ciarra and they got them together and they are not interesting anymore. I think they need to find some new writers to come up with story lines we haven't seen a hundred times before.

Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
Well, Dr Rolf survived the Warehouse fire (which started when he knocked over his beakers and the whole place exploded and burned!  Woman Surprised
He (Doc Rolf) returns on Sept 3.
Jack and Jennifer heading to Chicago to find Dr Rolf in order to get a fresh batch of his Memory Juice for Jack, and the Antidote just in case Will needs another dose, or in case Jack needs it in the future! Woman Surprised Woman Surprised
Eric is heading to Chicago to locate Holly - (Xander admitted that Holly was not killed in the faked auto accident.) Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sandyx3 your spoiler offers hope for some interesting stories. I guess JJ needs to turn into a bad guy in order to be interesting. 

Honored Contributor

@Sandyx3   I SO love your spoiler. Good things are happening!!!!!