Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--AUGUST 2022--possible spoilers

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:
Rex and his twin sister Cassie (now deceased) are children of Roman and Kate. They arrived in a flying egg and were dubbed the alien twins. Rex is a doctor.

@MamaWick   I'm actually laughing to myself right now!  I know all of the above is TRUE, but, seriously now, let's all think about this dumb plot.  Aliens.  Flying egg.  Say it a few times out loud.  What a silly little show it really is!!  :-)))))

@BarbiHollywood  I think we need to get a little stricter-the word silly just isn't cutting it anymore!

@Judaline   Good morning!!!  Ha!!!  Okay, lert's use the word DUMB instead!!

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick Yeah.  What was that thing sticking out of his chest???  The character, Dr. Rolf, no matter who plays the role, just annoys me.  Whacko scientist on the DiMera payroll.  Shaking my head.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:
Rex and his twin sister Cassie (now deceased) are children of Roman and Kate. They arrived in a flying egg and were dubbed the alien twins. Rex is a doctor.

@MamaWick   I'm actually laughing to myself right now!  I know all of the above is TRUE, but, seriously now, let's all think about this dumb plot.  Aliens.  Flying egg.  Say it a few times out loud.  What a silly little show it really is!!  :-)))))

@BarbiHollywood  I think we need to get a little stricter-the word silly just isn't cutting it anymore!

@Judaline   Good morning!!!  Ha!!!  Okay, lert's use the word DUMB instead!!

Well, that isn't exactly what I was thinking, but I was taught not to use bad words.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

Well at end of Tuesday's show  we saw Gwen opening a suitcase...and lo and behold  she holds up a "face mask"!

So are we to finally know that she murdered Abby  or is she going to cause more problems?

I want her gone for good from Salem and our Days show!🤬

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Well at end of Tuesday's show  we saw Gwen opening a suitcase...and lo and behold  she holds up a "face mask"!

So are we to finally know that she murdered Abby  or is she going to cause more problems?

I want her gone for good from Salem and our Days show!🤬

Was that face supposed to be Sarah? Then all of this was because Abigail came to see Gwen in prison and broke her little coffee cup that she  made for her daddy? Honestly, Gwen, you need to be sent away. Far, far away. There is no hope for you.

I still wonder, if Gwen did it, where was the blood? She should have had it on her when she returned to the prison. I'm getting ahead of myself. This could take another twist@

Respected Contributor

Ladies, I couldn't even get through yesterdays show I had to bail! I'm reading the other "stupid, silly,  ludicrous, ridiculous nonsense" (my mother taught me to call it as I see it lol) I am glad I tuned out before the mask surfaced and the Tony Stark gimmick.

Honored Contributor

Why did Leo look so panic-stricken when he heard the cops are looking for "the knife". If he didn't do it then I'm going to have to find out why did he freak out????? That's not a red herring. That's just plain cheating.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know where to begin with today's show!   I did laugh when Rolf said "an heir and a spare"!  That thing on Stefan's head reminded me of the old fashioned bathing caps we had to wear at the beach when I was a kid.  

So Ava is going to move in to the DiMera mansion.  Maybe when Harold has the day off, Ava can make lasagna for EJ.

I thought Shen might dump Gabi when she admitted to the plan about the fake wedding.  Instead he thinks she did a great thing.  Just loved seeing Shen zip up his pants when they were done!!  Salem certainly has more than of it's share of unethical, dishonest citizens!

Jan shows up just at the right time to knock Evan into the water.  Where did she get new clothes and lipstick after she ended up in the river?  This is getting tiresome with her.  Why isn't there ever anyone around when these things happen?

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I don't know where to begin with today's show!   I did laugh when Rolf said "an heir and a spare"!  That thing on Stefan's head reminded me of the old fashioned bathing caps we had to wear at the beach when I was a kid.  

So Ava is going to move in to the DiMera mansion.  Maybe when Harold has the day off, Ava can make lasagna for EJ.

I thought Shen might dump Gabi when she admitted to the plan about the fake wedding.  Instead he thinks she did a great thing.  Just loved seeing Shen zip up his pants when they were done!!  Salem certainly has more than of it's share of unethical, dishonest citizens!

Jan shows up just at the right time to knock Evan into the water.  Where did she get new clothes and lipstick after she ended up in the river?  This is getting tiresome with her.  Why isn't there ever anyone around when these things happen?

I remember those bathing caps, twin. I saw one on Esther Williams once and wondered where were her braids she used to have on top of her head. And getting out of the pool without a hair out of place. That cap actually made me think of Amelia Earhart! I kept yelling at the tv, 'TAKE THE HEART OUT OF OLDJAKE AND PUT IT IN THIS JAKE!!!!' Now you've got it, Rolf! Geez! 

Lasagna/Ava/EJ-he won't know what hit him. He'll be eating good now!!!

Shen was really getting an eyeful toDAY-kept gazing at Gabi's neckline. Or should I say boobline. That was quite a dress-where was the rest of it?? Confused Face on emojidex

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote: