Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--AUGUST 2022--possible spoilers

@Kitty Galore wrote:

so just wondering are most of you here going over to peacock to watch Days,  or giving up watching?     I just can't go without my daily fix of Days .  So I will continue to watch for now anyways .  

@Kitty Galore 

I refuse to pay extra for Peacock streaming to watch!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam  At least we can still complain about Ninny and Sonny on the other thread. I hope that doesn't go by the wayside like DAYS with all this streaming gauging us for $ 

It's all B.  S.  

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@cowboy sam  At least we can still complain about Ninny and Sonny on the other thread. I hope that doesn't go by the wayside like DAYS with all this streaming gauging us for $ 

It's all B.  S.  

@KBEANS 

I agree  to take a very long time show off  channel 5 and now expect us to peacock streaming so they can make  more money..🤬 H.no!😡

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Did you see what I saw? Gabi and Li are lying in bed talking and I see a white mask on Li's chest. After rewinding, I looked again. I believe it was a stick on mask of sorts with hairs attached. Really. I guess it's gonna be another week of men showing off their chests. (EJ is the worst, lol) I don't think DAYS needs us to see this every DAY. Maybe it's the gals trying to outdo the guys.  Gabi still in the low cut dress. Did she wear that to work? Kristen all dolled up in a cocktail dress. And on and on. Anybody ever wear a sweater and skirt? Now you're talkin'.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - I rewound my tape and it does look like a white sticky thing on his chest. Maybe it was the lighting?  I saw a commercial for this week and we are treated to Eric shirtless one day.  None of the women wear regular clothes for work, just cocktail party dresses.

I can't stand new Jennifer's long straight hair.  It reminds me of a blond version of Morticia from the Addams Family.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline - I rewound my tape and it does look like a white sticky thing on his chest. Maybe it was the lighting?  I saw a commercial for this week and we are treated to Eric shirtless one day.  None of the women wear regular clothes for work, just cocktail party dresses.

I can't stand new Jennifer's long straight hair.  It reminds me of a blond version of Morticia from the Addams Family.

Twin, that's what it reminds me of, too. But it is so unbecoming-the color and the length. OldJen would never have looked like that. Put it in a bun or something. She needs softness around her face, not straight. Maybe some side swept bangs and a slight layering to her hair and defintely a shoulder length, and maybe an ash blonde. She looks like she's very short with all that hair dragging her down. It's sure not doing her any favors.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - They should hire you as their hair stylist!  Your suggestions would be an improvement!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinsister - even this would be an improvement!

Respected Contributor

Hope everyone is well!  I haven't  been on this thread in a while.  Ok, so DAYS is going to Peacock.  I know there are certain tiers, will DAYS be available on the free one or do you have to pay?  Does anyone know?  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I get P for free with XFinity, may give it a try, but I am not into streaming, just not my thing, I just enjoy my daily Days with my lunch and if that is no longer the case, I may be gone, been there all 57 years. I am hoping that Soaps.com will still offer the daily summary so I can at least keep up that way. 

@Shelbelle I could have written this too.  Everything you wrote applies to me as well.