Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--AUGUST 2022--possible spoilers

I don't like nu/Jen at all.  She says Jack's name like "Chack" just like old/Jen pronounced it.  She's doing it on purpose, trying to sound like old/Jen but we all know she is not Melissa Reeves.  Never will be... And that HAIR - FHS - cut it please.  It just doesn't do her justice.    And she just looks like she's acting.  Something about her that I just don't like.  Sorry folks - JMO

Now, I gotta retrieve toDAY's DAYS and look at Li's chest.....

Esteemed Contributor

@IlliniGirl88. Days will not be on basic Peacock, the free version.  However some cable companies include the second tier in their package.  The second tier is $4.99 a month and includes commercials.  The third tier is $9.99 a month without commercials.  Both upper tiers are slightly discounted if you pay for a full year. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I don't like nu/Jen at all.  She says Jack's name like "Chack" just like old/Jen pronounced it.  She's doing it on purpose, trying to sound like old/Jen but we all know she is not Melissa Reeves.  Never will be... And that HAIR - FHS - cut it please.  It just doesn't do her justice.    And she just looks like she's acting.  Something about her that I just don't like.  Sorry folks - JMO

Now, I gotta retrieve toDAY's DAYS and look at Li's chest.....

Yeah, do that. Tell me what you think. At first I thought it was lighting. But when the camera backed up a little, it really stood out. Like a scoop neck tee shirt. Only he's not wearing a shirt. Most peculiar! One thing-if they were going to go to all this trouble, why didn't they add more chest hairs, hahaha. Just seems much ado about nothing, but perplexing for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

I pulled DAYS up and tried to see what Li had on his chest but no luck.  I am having a problem with my sight due to AMD but will have hubby take a look.  He just had cataract surgery and doesn't even need glasses anymore.  He is my eyes now.  LOL  It's always something........Fortunately for me, I was a typist and once I get my hands on the keyboard, I can see what I am writing.  

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie Also not a fan of nuJen.  Her acting is very forced...not natural...another one with a speech fluency issue.  I kept nodding off last night and had to go back more than a few times just to see what I slept through.  Why did Corday think Leo needed that particular type of actress to play the lawyer part?  She doesn't come across as anything more than a pretty face (and bod).  Doesn't sound particulary smart.  And another one with an unnatural way of delivering lines.  

Ohhhhh, the other day!!!!!  Okay, so the other day when Rafe found the mask ---- so there he was...walking through The Square with POLICE EVIDENCE in a see-through plastic bag!!!!  Is that Salem PD policy???  Take evidence, put it in a Ziploc, and take it with you wherever you're going!!!!  He was walking through town with the mask!!!  I thought that was the dumbest!!!!!!  Anyone else see it??

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I pulled DAYS up and tried to see what Li had on his chest but no luck.  I am having a problem with my sight due to AMD but will have hubby take a look.  He just had cataract surgery and doesn't even need glasses anymore.  He is my eyes now.  LOL  It's always something........Fortunately for me, I was a typist and once I get my hands on the keyboard, I can see what I am writing.  

No problem. It's really not a good look at all. (hope your eyes get in tip top shape soon!)

Regular Contributor

I saw Ferris Bueller, and to this day, I simply don't understand the fascination, but millions love it so to each their own! 😄

Respected Contributor

I think Shin has remnants of a spray tan on his chest.  It looked like that again today.

I remember Melissa Reeves hair was over processed and it looked like straw. 

Nu Jen seems to have lightened hers to resemble Old Jen. Such a shame because she had a nice shade of strawberry blonde. I don't like her in this role. I didn't care for her on AMC as Dixie either. That being said; I rather look at her than Reeves. 

@BarbiHollywood How is Stefan even talking? He was shot in the neck! 

Last scene today reminded me of Frankenstein or Young Frankenstein, I should say. While he was at the DiMera door. 
I thought "What a set of knockers" and expected Gabi to answer.

Esteemed Contributor

So, last night, I pulled DAYS up from my deleted stuff and had hubby take a look at Li Shin..... He also said (as per KBeans) that was the remnants of a spray tan and I kept saying I hardly saw anything.  He said it was very prominent and stuck out like a sore thumb...... So, I guess that's what it was.  They are all spray tanned to some degree - I knew that but couldn't put my finger on that white spot, which I learned, was more than just a spot.....  

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

No problem. It's really not a good look at all. (hope your eyes get in tip top shape soon!)

@Judaline   No such luck.  It only gets worse with time.  I have it for 9 years and get injections (yes, in my eye) every 8 wks......