Valued Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--AUGUST 2022--possible spoilers

I'm not feeling a connection between Eric and the new detective.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler
Stephanie Johnson returns next week. rumor has it Belle is having EJ's baby.

She's no spring chicken!

@Judaline - You know anything is possible in Salem!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle   Patrika Darbo was at the Days fan thing I went to.  She's a riot!!!  Absolutely hysterical!!!!  Just saying.

Respected Contributor

@smileshannon wrote:

I'm not feeling a connection between Eric and the new detective.

@smileshannon Not to be mean or anything, but she doesn't come across as very feminine to me.  I mean, yeah, she's playing a cop, but there's something about her that's on the rough side.   :-)   I guess I need to give her more time.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Shelbelle   Patrika Darbo was at the Days fan thing I went to.  She's a riot!!!  Absolutely hysterical!!!!  Just saying.

Can't remember when/where I saw her once, but yes, she's funny. Always a dead-pan face which only adds to it.

Honored Contributor

I guess tomorrow's the DAY Thomas helps Chad break the case wide open. All the suspects are suddenly looking innocent to me. 

I think "Ben" looks better than ever but I find his character a bit obnoxious. And why is it every guy she meets hits on Chanel? And Allie looked terrible toDAY. Whoever did her hair that way should be let go. I like this Sonny much better.

Xander and Sarah doing comedy? Don't quit your DAY jobs, hahaha.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  i read somewhere, months ago, that they were doing their own hair and makeup. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

ToDAY when Sarah and Xander were back from their mischief mission, I noticed Sarah was showing thru her sweater. Look closely. She had on a blouse and a sweater over it and still you could see a perfect outline of her bust for lack of a better word. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Can't remember when/where I saw her once, but yes, she's funny. Always a dead-pan face which only adds to it.

She had a small part in the movie Corina, Corina. 

Honored Contributor

I loved it toDAY for the first 5 minutes before they broke in and told us what we already knew. Someone broke into one of our city's FBI buildings and I believe he threatened to or did open fire. Nobody hurt. He must be a former p r e z fan. Whoo-hooo! (that's all I'm sayin')

So wonder of wonders, my NBC station went over time and showed our show from then on-about a half hour. I just love that little kid. So cute. Good actor. I was just dying to see what he had to tell Chad and at the end, it happened. Curiouser and curiouser. One thing I missed or didn't understand. What has Clyde got on Leo?

Also, trying to find out what I missed I got a site that gave me spoilers and it seems all next week they're still looking for Abigail's killer. So I guess they haven't got him yet. I hope it isn't Leo. I like him now. He is hilarious. Did you dig that suit??? He just cracks me up. He can be mean, tho, and then I don't like him.