Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2022--Possible Spoilers

Seeing as how she is refusing testing it may not be Shawn’s baby. He mentioned artificial insemination or more dirty work from the devil. Sorry to say but I am sick of the devil stories and him jumping from one person to the other. Time to move on.
Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:
Seeing as how she is refusing testing it may not be Shawn’s baby. He mentioned artificial insemination or more dirty work from the devil. Sorry to say but I am sick of the devil stories and him jumping from one person to the other. Time to move on.

You must have missed the end!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Right when they cut off the show, Shawn answered the phone and said to Belle "it's the lab"  POOF  End of DOOL......

I thought Jan agreed to a DNA test and the lab was calling with the results???  I, too, am fed up with the devil story.  I F/F through it and I also wonder if Ciara has any other clothes.  It looks as tho she is wearing the same dress.......

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Right when they cut off the show, Shawn answered the phone and said to Belle "it's the lab"  POOF  End of DOOL......

I thought Jan agreed to a DNA test and the lab was calling with the results???  I, too, am fed up with the devil story.  I F/F through it and I also wonder if Ciara has any other clothes.  It looks as tho she is wearing the same dress.......

Yeah, that's exactly where mine cut off-it's almost like it was planned.

Jan did agree to the DNA test but the test (I gather by what Shawn said) was at the prison. Jan said she knew Shawn would come and if she knew Shawn would come she would have known he'd want this test and  been prepared to have the results that SHE wanted. You know she has friends there and one could easily be working in the lab. 

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie   I nearly spit out my coffee!!!  I think she wears stuff to show off her pushup bras!!  

Honored Contributor

I don't get it. What's Clyde's agenda. Who is he working for? What does he want. He always has a plan. I don't THINK the devil is involved, if it isn't Clyde himself, lol.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, Ben is handsome and he works and roids hard, keeping his physique. @BarbiHollywood I still don't like him. Yes, he is very hands on with her.
I often wonder if he and Ciara are a couple in the real world? Probably not because of the no chemistry factor.

I understand that on some shows; they have a sex scene consultant who discusses in depth, with the actors their comfortability levels. They discuss whats enough and what's too much for them. It is to cut down on sexual harrassment cases and protects production from being held liable if an actor decides to claim they were coerced into doing certain scenes. I guess Ciara and Sarah are true to the acting trade and are all in.

That one bed scene between Sarah and Xander sometime back... the one with her in the high boots and bralette was extra, steamy and a bit more than romantic. Just the idea of Clyde having a chance to walk in on me while I was being romantic with my husband would be enough to cause celibacy until he would be back behind bars. lol

I would love it if Clyde is the father of little Damien...Jan's spawn. We could use a future necktie killer since Ben is reformed these days.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:
Yes, Ben is handsome and he works and roids hard, keeping his physique. @barbiehollywood I still don't like him. Yes, he is very hands on with her.
I often wonder if he and Ciara are a couple in the real world? Probably not because of the no chemistry factor.

I understand that on some shows; they have a sex scene consultant who discusses in depth, with the actors their comfortability levels. They discuss whats enough and what's too much for them. It is to cut down on sexual harrassment cases and protects production from being held liable if an actor decides to claim they were coerced into doing certain scenes. I guess Ciara and Sarah are true to the acting trade and are all in.

That one bed scene between Sarah and Xander sometime back... the one with her in the high boots and bralette was extra, steamy and a bit more than romantic. Just the idea of Clyde having a chance to walk in on me while I was being romantic with my husband would be enough to cause celibacy until he would be back behind bars. lol

I would love it if Clyde is the father of little Damien...Jan's spawn. We could use a future necktie killer since Ben is reformed these

Oh, I didn't think of that! I'm off my game. I'm thinking you're right. They were both in the same prison, right? I wonder if devils can change test results. Don't see why not?

Honored Contributor

Day's will be shown at 2:30am on Chicago channel 5 early Saturday morning  if we want to see the whole hour...we just saw last 30 min due to News Special!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Day's will be shown at 2:30am on Chicago channel 5 early Saturday morning  if we want to see the whole hour...we just saw last 30 min due to News Special!

@cowboy sam   Hi:  If the first half hour is anything like the last half hour that I got, I think I'll pass - but thanks anyway.  LOL

I am really getting fed up with DOOL.  Sorry to say - but enuff is enuff with the Devil....

Oh, and which residence are Chabby in?  Do they live in the DiMera Mansion???  I never know they are.  Looks like Steffie's house - but I thought they had their own place.