Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

I was absolutely floored when Gwen threw up in front of the camera. I have never seen Days do anything like that.  

I also think Nicole looked awful the last couple days.  It almost looks like she aged badly overnight. And the red lipstick looks to much.

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I was absolutely floored when Gwen threw up in front of the camera. I have never seen Days do anything like that.  

I also think Nicole looked awful the last couple days.  It almost looks like she aged badly overnight. And the red lipstick looks to much.

And yesterday she was drinking hard liquor . Also does anyone want to slap Ciara. it is not the actress's fault , the writers write her dialog.

Trusted Contributor

@luvmybeetle   I was thinking the same thing. Yuck and yellow at that.  Wonder what she had in her mouth, pudding?  Hope they don't show it again in recaps.Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I was so shocked, how could the actress accomplish that, must have put a drink in her mouth and out it came, yikes, I was in shick and then the closeup of Abby's leg, double yikes. Kudos the the 2 ladies for pulling it off with straight faces. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I was so shocked, how could the actress accomplish that, must have put a drink in her mouth and out it came, yikes, I was in shick and then the closeup of Abby's leg, double yikes. Kudos the the 2 ladies for pulling it off with straight faces. 

I wonder how many takes it took. (sounds like a song title)

Trusted Contributor

Can Nicole just keep her nose out of everyone's business?  Her main function on the show is to be a busybody.  I can't stand her.

Honored Contributor

Nicole needs a love interest. If she's in bed, she can't be bothering everyone in Salem.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry but Jacki is getting on my nerves tryhing to be the good Dad for Gwen. It isn't his fault he  did not know about her and now his whole life is trying to show her he cares. How could he?  He doesn't even know her. Wouldnt it be better if they started from scatch and got to know one another before she is thrown into the family mix?

Esteemed Contributor

Gwen's barf was so fake. Pardon the visual, but she didn't blow chunks. And if she had a more or less empty stomach, the yellow wouldn't have been so creamy looking, and would have been more liquidy and clearish.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
Gwen's barf was so fake. Pardon the visual, but she didn't blow chunks. And if she had a more or less empty stomach, the yellow wouldn't have been so creamy looking, and would have been more liquidy and clearish.

Thanks for sharing that, Mama. I'm eating my breakfast!