Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

Just saw last few minutes on You Tube, seems like we missed a lot. 

Esteemed Contributor

I sure hope our silly little soap is renewed.   As silly as it is sometimes I would miss it terribly after watching for most of my life 😺   Anyone know when we should find out ?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Didn't they already do that storyline???  Umm...I can't recall...but didn't Jen allegedly push Nicole or someone down the steps?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Like what, Shel?

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Didn't they already do that storyline???  Umm...I can't recall...but didn't Jen allegedly push Nicole or someone down the steps?

Someone pushed someone down the steps when she was pregnant. I think Nicole was the victim this time. (she's usually the perp).

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Like what, Shel?

Ava and Rafe kiss, Belle realizing she is being framed by someone who is out to get her. Ciara and Theo meeting up with Ben in hospital elevator. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Like what, Shel?

Ava and Rafe kiss, Belle realizing she is being framed by someone who is out to get her. Ciara and Theo meeting up with Ben in hospital elevator. 

Why would Ava share that with Nicole? The town crier?? I guess just girl talk.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Like what, Shel?

Why would Ava share that with Nicole? The town crier?? I guess just girl talk.

I think because Nicole is her only friend in town. 

Esteemed Contributor

Ok.....did Jack and Gwen not figure that she would move a town or two away instead of to another state??  He could still see her and Abby wouldn't have to............

And really .....now Kristin is Kate????can't wait til she 

dresses up like Victor...................

And EVERYONE knows when someone disappears they are in the DiMera basement....why don't they ever check their first???

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17  Agreed!  Does this mean Gwen is going to move in there under the same roof as JULIE??? It's outrageous that Jack would even think to do such a thing. It's the Horton house not the DeVeraux house. And Jennifer goes along with it. I feel Abigail is slipping back into her disassociated personality ...disassociative identity disorder... whatever it's called. ( I just looked it up lol ) They're all to blame.  Also, she's hitting the bottle again, forgot to mention that last week when she was swigging the scotch when she received the good news. That can't be good for her mental health! I guess Chad will have to commit her again and Gwen will become queen of the castle.
Kristen really is a master manipulator. Face, hair and voice.  She's that good that she can manipulate her height too!  And everyone falls for this BS time and time again...including me! 😝 

@BarbiHollywood Did you notice when Nicole was knocking on Rafe's door (as he was smooching Ava) Nicole was yelling "anyone home?" the curtain was open dead center for her to peer in (if she were so inclinded) Yet Nicole stood in front of the closed section of the curtain 😝. so stupid!