Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

Hard to imagine Susan being E.J.'s mother. He was always so sophisticated. How on earth did she hook up with Stefano?

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Hard to imagine Susan being E.J.'s mother. He was always so sophisticated. How on earth did she hook up with Stefano?

Stefano drugged her and dressed up like Elvis.  She was so out of it that they inseminated her and that was that.  She thought she was having Elvis's baby.

Honored Contributor

This is what DAYS always does. All the bombshells in one episode, and boredom in the rest. ToDAY we find out that Gwen is pregnant, Kristen revealed her identity to Sami, and Chloe professed her love for/to Brady. 3 biggies. 

I know Brady. He is weak, weak, weak. He'll fight it for maybe a DAY given his supposed love for Kristen but will succomb to Chloe's love declaration. (Poor Rachel) Abby will probably be about ready for the booby hatch when they tell her about Gwen. Sami and Kristen should be interesting. It's Hellzapoppin on DAYS. ("It's Gettin' Good!") All of this in the half hour they allowed DAYS toDAY.

Trusted Contributor

@luvmybeetle   Thanks for the reminder regarding Susan & Stefano.  It was blurry for me and you cleared it right up.

@Judaline  Love your synopsis.  Your commentary always makes me laugh.  

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  So agree Nicole's role without a man has become the Days busy body into everyones business because her life is so boring. I wonder how much longer she will be on Days?  It doesn't seem she has much of a role.  I can't believe the writers are headed down the Chole Brady trail again, it didn't work before I doubt it will this time. I feel sorry for his child that he doesn't want to be with her Mother because she is locked up and unavailable. Brady is definiitly weak I think once Kristen realizes this she will dump Brady, take her child and disapper!  And where are we headed with Xander and Chanel? What a disaster in the making. 

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@luvmybeetle   Thanks for the reminder regarding Susan & Stefano.  It was blurry for me and you cleared it right up.

@Judaline  Love your synopsis.  Your commentary always makes me laugh.  

Thanks, @Jackson08 . 

I so agree about the reminder re: Susan, Stefano and Elvis. How could I possibly forget that???? "But it's all coming back to me now.........🎵 🎵"

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Stefano drugged her and dressed up like Elvis.  She was so out of it that they inseminated her and that was that.  She thought she was having Elvis's baby.

@luvmybeetle Always like a show grounded in reality😀

Trusted Contributor

I just finished yesterday and today's shows.  The highlight for me were the scenes with Xander (Xavier), Shanelle, Paulina & Eli.  They really made me laugh.  All the rest was ho-hum.  I wouldn't mind seeing Gabi & Philip together though.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

I just finished yesterday and today's shows.  The highlight for me were the scenes with Xander (Xavier), Shanelle, Paulina & Eli.  They really made me laugh.  All the rest was ho-hum.  I wouldn't mind seeing Gabi & Philip together though.

@Jackson08  I have closed captioning. Her name is Chanel (or I wouldn't have known how it was spelled, either.) I would like Gabi and Philip as a couple. As long as they didn't get really serious. I don't want my Philip hurt.

Esteemed Contributor

So, the "real" Kristen turned away from Sami to remove her "susan teeth".........  BUT, they didn't let us see how she did it... Did anyone else notice that???

I wish they would end that nonsense with Susan anyway.  She is too nosey and why does everyone tell her their business and where are Doc and John... Why are they having open house for everyone???  Sami and Lucas in bed in Doc's house??  What???  So everyone just comes and goes as they please - and Susan sees everything and has to question them???  Makes no sense.  

Get rid of Susan.  Oh, and what does Kristen want from Sami in return for the secret about Lucas being there overnight???