Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

@Judaline wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:
Gwen's barf was so fake. Pardon the visual, but she didn't blow chunks. And if she had a more or less empty stomach, the yellow wouldn't have been so creamy looking, and would have been more liquidy and clearish.

Thanks for sharing that, Mama. I'm eating my breakfast!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hmmmm...........curiouser and curiouser. I thought I'd solved the murder. Ava thought Tripp did it, Tripp thought Ava did it. Then, knowing Ava, I saw that she killed Charlie and threw Tripp under the bus to save herself. Doesn't that sound like Ava? Besides, what mother, who supposedly loves her son Tripp, would confide in a cop that she thinks Tripp did it??? Now I'm thinking it was Ava, or Charlie. But didn't they test for powder burns on Charlie's hands? If they didn't, they were remiss. But that's what the murderer should have done-pressed the fired gun into Charlie's hand and made it look like suicide. Powder burns would transfer I think! What are y'all thinking?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline :  I still think Charlie commited suicide. The jig was up for him and he was looking at jail time. And Allie provided the means. The only person they could blame if not Charlie would be Ava as her time at Days is usually pretty short. They are not going to blame one of the regulars. However, I can think  of several I would not be sorry to see gone for goodSmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

The significance of the button from Belle's coat ???

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle   Yeah, I'm still scratchng my head about the button.  Hmm.  If Jan Spears noticed that Belle's coat is missing the button, then she's someone we need to keep our eye on.  She would love to rat out Belle.  But did Belle do it?  The button was in an Evidence bag AT RAFE'S HOUSE!!!  What cop brings evidence home????  And sifts through it all on the kitchen table??  Then they leave it all out in the open behind a glass door!!!  Pretty sure evidence needs to be logged in and logged out.  Oh, Rafe, what were you thinking??  Only in Salem!!  Let's keep our eye on Jan, Belle, and the red button.

Glad they didn't reply the vomit scene from yesterday.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle   Yeah, I'm still scratchng my head about the button.  Hmm.  If Jan Spears noticed that Belle's coat is missing the button, then she's someone we need to keep our eye on.  She would love to rat out Belle.  But did Belle do it?  The button was in an Evidence bag AT RAFE'S HOUSE!!!  What cop brings evidence home????  And sifts through it all on the kitchen table??  Then they leave it all out in the open behind a glass door!!!  Pretty sure evidence needs to be logged in and logged out.  Oh, Rafe, what were you thinking??  Only in Salem!!  Let's keep our eye on Jan, Belle, and the red button.

Glad they didn't reply the vomit scene from yesterday.

I didn't know all that about him bringing home evidence, etc. So there WAS a button! A red button! But what would be her motive?

Honored Contributor

I'm going to answer my own question. I think the red button in evidence is......wait for it.......................... a red

herring! 

Respected Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

@Judaline :  I still think Charlie commited suicide. The jig was up for him and he was looking at jail time. And Allie provided the means. The only person they could blame if not Charlie would be Ava as her time at Days is usually pretty short. They are not going to blame one of the regulars. However, I can think  of several I would not be sorry to see gone for goodSmiley LOL

I agree that Charlie committed suicide.  I've mentioned before here.  The last thing they showed of him alive was with the gun in his hands pointed toward his chest. And it wasn't directly at his heart, it was the middle of his chest.  

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Silkeej wrote:

I agree that Charlie committed suicide.  I've mentioned before here.  The last thing they showed of him alive was with the gun in his hands pointed toward his chest. And it wasn't directly at his heart, it was the middle of his chest.  

I remember saying that, too. But then everything changed when Sami blew into town and had powder burns on her hands, and clothes.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Silkeej wrote:

I remember saying that, too. But then everything changed when Sami blew into town and had powder burns on her hands, and clothes.

But they've already said that she shot the gun when she found him dead just because she hated him.  Then she cleaned the gun afterwards.