Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

Was disappointed today to again hear Auntie start in about the black businesses, diversity, etc for Salem and Abe agreeing to it all........how about who has worked hard and earned a store in the town center to include BOTH black and white entrepreneurs..........stopped watching Y & R because it started getting into the politics and preaching to what is happening in the world today........

Soaps have always been a pleasurable escape for an hour a day...we don't need politics or preaching brought into the mix.

Trusted Contributor

I just saw a screen shot of the latest Soap Opera Digest. They had the following spoilers:

Spoiler
Gwen is pregnant  by Chad

Sami and Lucas make love

Xander finds himself in a surprise marriage (and it looks like it will be the scheming Chanel who will either trick him or really marry him when he is drunk)

So much to look forward to - not.

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone else wonder how Theo's autism was cured?  Yeah, well...of course there is no cure, but that BIG detail is apparently something the writers have conveniently forgotten.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

I think they've changed his autism to naïveté and innocence.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Does anyone else wonder how Theo's autism was cured?  Yeah, well...of course there is no cure, but that BIG detail is apparently something the writers have conveniently forgotten.  

Yeah, they forgot about it years ago. Like maybe a year after they told us of his autism. It just was no more.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@MamaWick 

I think they've changed his autism to naïveté and innocence.

I think he senses Ciara still cares for him and he doesn't return those feelings.  He seems very uneasy. I don't think he'll be staying in Salem long.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I just saw a screen shot of the latest Soap Opera Digest. They had the following spoilers:

Spoiler
Gwen is pregnant  by Chad

Sami and Lucas make love

Xander finds himself in a surprise marriage (and it looks like it will be the scheming Chanel who will either trick him or really marry him when he is drunk)

So much to look forward to - not.

I cannot imagine three things that would turn me off more than these. Well, at least two of them. Sami & Lucas don't bother me-it'll probably never happen again anyway. The other two would be enough to stop me from watching. Spring has sprung-I think when these things begin to happen it will be a good time to take my walk.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline   NO!  Please don't take that walk again.  We missed you.  Stay put.  Please.

Honored Contributor

Take that walk after the show ends. I can decompress and chat with my neighbor who also watches. We usually say in unison, "Wasn't that stupid".

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey @AuntG   Today Abigail said something to the effect to Jack like...  Is it hard to believe your daughter may be a psycho killer? She should have said, Is it hard to believe your DAUGHTERS are psycho killers? (Andre) 😆 Also when Jack said, Would you give up on Thomas and Charlotte she said... My children are not psychos! She should have said My children are not psychos...YET. 😜 

I think that CoCo Chanel🍾 could bring some well needed drama to an otherwise dull soap. Maybe she can take Charlie's position, that is if Xander is still with the company. I think he walked off the job, if I remember correctly. I hope Chanel #5 and Xander become an item and p iss off  Sarah when she gets back. I don't miss her and I actually like watching Xander again.