Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler
Sami and Lucas hit the sheets this week. 

I would actually be happy about this if it were permanent.

Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@sophiamarie   They already know Charlie was killed by Kate's gun.  Kate didn't shoot him, Allie stole  Kate's gun to shoot him but chickened out, Charlie took the gun from Allie...then the next we saw was Sami shooting Charlie again just to make sure he was dead, then wiped the gun clean from fingerprints.  Then all the other people showed up one at a time hoping to kill Charlie but found him dead. Who done it is still up for grabs but I think he killed himself.

Wouldn't that be anti climatic ? And they are always looking to send some one off the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the updates gals..... That must have been the time I was in that coma......

How could I have missed all that?????

Oh well - so that part is solved - Now,

Who shot Charlie??????????  Now that everyone's prints are all over the place, I guess this will go on forever???

I never expected Ciara to agree to hypnosis cause I thought she was gonna be gone looking for HOPE, who is out there somewhere.... How does Shawn know she's alright if she never answers her phone???  HOw does he know where to look for her???

Maybe Ciara and Ben will go together to look for HOPE????

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle  Regarding your spoiler... again!  Been there done that numerous times.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so tired of the Ben/Ciara/Romeo & Juliet nonsense.  Ben deserves a better storyline than this one.

Does Nicole ever go to work?

Trusted Contributor

No Nicole doesn't go to work shes far to busy being a busy body. 

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

This meddling Nicole got to go. She reminds me of my   👃 Nosey neighbor Ethel. And she has some hell of a nerve to want to be ratting people out for killing! I guess she forgets how scared and angered she was when Sami squealed to the judge about Nicole killing Deimos! She better tread lightly. That murder may come back to haunt her. That is if Deimos is really dead. Nicole hasn't been looking her best these last couple of episodes. I guess it's because she doesn't have a man in her life; which is very unusual for her. 😝  Just like my neighbor Ethel.

@KBEANS OMG you're a scream!!!  I thought the same thing about Nic not looking so hotsy-totsy lately.  Her hair.  What did they do to it yesterday (unless I'm a day off, sorry), but that high ponytail wasn't a good look on her.  All I know is that chick's hair grows faaaast.  

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

If there was an autopsy on Charlie, wouldn't the cops be able to tell from the bullet, who shot Charlie???

I mean, all they have to do is trace the caliber of the gun, find out who in Salem owns that gun and BAM - you got the killer.

Another thing - (got this info from hubby who was in the Air Police while in the Air Force)....  He said usually the owner of the gun, loads it.... Soooo, if a casing was found by the body, it would have the owner's prints on it.    In a crime scene, it's called "policing the brass" meaning they pick up everything and the casing would certainly be picked up as evidence......  There's much more to it, but it's only a soap opera and the writers aren't really interested in letting us know too much......  That would be giving too much away....

How long are they gonna drag this out...????

Hi @sophiamarie   Good points on the bullets and crime scene stuff.  But speaking of DRAGGING IT OUT, how long is Ciara gonna be in the hospital???????

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

This meddling Nicole got to go. She reminds me of my   👃 Nosey neighbor Ethel. And she has some hell of a nerve to want to be ratting people out for killing! I guess she forgets how scared and angered she was when Sami squealed to the judge about Nicole killing Deimos! She better tread lightly. That murder may come back to haunt her. That is if Deimos is really dead. Nicole hasn't been looking her best these last couple of episodes. I guess it's because she doesn't have a man in her life; which is very unusual for her. 😝  Just like my neighbor Ethel.

@KBEANS OMG you're a scream!!!  I thought the same thing about Nic not looking so hotsy-totsy lately.  Her hair.  What did they do to it yesterday (unless I'm a day off, sorry), but that high ponytail wasn't a good look on her.  All I know is that chick's hair grows faaaast.  

I often wonder why they put her in those dresses that only emphasize how big she is. I mean, she's a big girl. Just not becoming.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @sophiamarie   Good points on the bullets and crime scene stuff.  But speaking of DRAGGING IT OUT, how long is Ciara gonna be in the hospital???????

@BarbiHollywood   Hi Barb:  Well, first she had the schmatta on her head.  Then, it was a square bandage.  Then, it was like a bandaid, right????  Now, it's like a little, bitty strip of adhesive...... I don't see any marks where surgery took place, do you????

Looks like a lot of BS to me.....She sure looks ready to get outta there...... On with it already......  Come to think of it - that schmatta on her head looked like a headband.  It didn't cover the same spot where the other things were, were they????  Soooo, where was the surgery done????   No hair cut off either.  Wish I cold go back and see that headband again.  I seem to remember it wasn't covering her forehead at all......