Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

I think it will be somebody that we wouldn't have suspected , John seemed likely , but now i doubt it now. Gwen really didn't have a motive but she had that scene with him , that seemed odd , since their characters usually didn't interact.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I think it will be somebody that we wouldn't have suspected , John seemed likely , but now i doubt it now. Gwen really didn't have a motive but she had that scene with him , that seemed odd , since their characters usually didn't interact.

@MW in Iowa    Hmmm, let's see now - who do they want to get rid of???  Ciara - Ben - Allie - Claire - it has to be someone who is leaving.  Wouldn't that make sense???  Of course, with these writers, they could make it so that Charlie kiled himself, even though it would be physically impossible - but what do "they" know????  

We didn't see any blood did we??  He was speaking almost normally to Ava.....  Such an easy death too....No clutching his chest - no signs of pain.....  Time will tell.........

How come Nic never mentions Eric???  It's like he never existed in her life.  Easy come, easy go.....How long is Allie going to live there with Henry and who is supporting them???  How many bedrooms does Doc have in that penthouse???  Why does Susan have to live there?  Why is Doc always fully dressed???  

Esteemed Contributor

I can't take the angry over acting John these days....he always was a bit on the dramatic side.....but since his 

aneurysm..........it has just been a bit much!

I hope they don't give in to Jan threatening John going to jail.....so much evidence against her....and a flash of a moment of anger from him.....they could def win it in court.

What ever happened to Gabby and Auntie fighting over the store?

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Sami and Lucas hit the sheets this week. 
Trusted Contributor

I am so over the "who dun it" saga of who killed Charlie and it's sad that no one cares but Rafe!  Heck, I'm ready to confess!Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

This meddling Nicole got to go. She reminds me of my   👃 Nosey neighbor Ethel. And she has some hell of a nerve to want to be ratting people out for killing! I guess she forgets how scared and angered she was when Sami squealed to the judge about Nicole killing Deimos! She better tread lightly. That murder may come back to haunt her. That is if Deimos is really dead. Nicole hasn't been looking her best these last couple of episodes. I guess it's because she doesn't have a man in her life; which is very unusual for her. 😝  Just like my neighbor Ethel.

Esteemed Contributor

If there was an autopsy on Charlie, wouldn't the cops be able to tell from the bullet, who shot Charlie???

I mean, all they have to do is trace the caliber of the gun, find out who in Salem owns that gun and BAM - you got the killer.

Another thing - (got this info from hubby who was in the Air Police while in the Air Force)....  He said usually the owner of the gun, loads it.... Soooo, if a casing was found by the body, it would have the owner's prints on it.    In a crime scene, it's called "policing the brass" meaning they pick up everything and the casing would certainly be picked up as evidence......  There's much more to it, but it's only a soap opera and the writers aren't really interested in letting us know too much......  That would be giving too much away....

How long are they gonna drag this out...????

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie. They already know it was Kate's gun.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie   They already know Charlie was killed by Kate's gun.  Kate didn't shoot him, Allie stole  Kate's gun to shoot him but chickened out, Charlie took the gun from Allie...then the next we saw was Sami shooting Charlie again just to make sure he was dead, then wiped the gun clean from fingerprints.  Then all the other people showed up one at a time hoping to kill Charlie but found him dead. Who done it is still up for grabs but I think he killed himself.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd still like to know...if Charlie was shot in the heart (per Rafe and the autopsy report), how was he able to talk to Ava when she found him? 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix