Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

Hi @Silkeej  No, it's not just you. Many of us agree.  Several  posts below are on the same page. Some others enjoy it. Whatever floats your boat I guess! 

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Just announced a new EJ , an actor from Spartacus , never heard of him. You would think of all of the daytime actors out of work , they could have used one of them . He is very good looking and may great , so i guess time will tell.

I tend  to agree with you @MW in Iowa  but I remember this actor from Spartacus(thanks for telling me!) I don't think we will be disappointed with his acting. I do love the original EJ though and I wonder if I will be able to get used to him. James Scott is so handsome and debonair. I'm willing to give this gentleman a chance!  Keep watching Days! 😃 

Esteemed Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

I don't care for these April Fool Day's shows at all, but somehow still watch anyway.  At the end of today's show, right after Sami injected Belle, it sure sounded like she said "f*** it".  I replayed it to make sure I heard right.  Anyone else think they heard the same thing?  Maybe that slipped by the censors and it was part of the joke, but still a little surprised if it's the case that's really what Sami said.

@soonersis @I thought they exact same thing. !!  I posted it on the March thread..    I still beileve she said that and not sure how she got away with it 😉

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Sami said, "Felt good" after she stabbed Belle with the syringe

@DrKelli wrote:

Sami said, "Felt good" after she stabbed Belle with the syringe

@DrKelli   I know that's what the closed captioning said ,   But I'm still convinced I heard and my husband thought the same ,  that she said they other ,  it so sounded like it very clearly .

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I thought today was very funny.  I have been watching Day's since the beginning and they do this at least once a year usually on April Fool's Day.  What's the big deal?  I laughed through most of it and don't forget "It's Only A Soap".  Some of you think this should be like a real life story.  This soap has become a little campy sometimes and I get frustrated but it is a soap and that's why I watch, to be entertained.  For reality I watch the news.  Yes, those of you in Cincy, it was on and the game wasn't.

I know. I found the game on CBS. When they switched from NBC I have no idea. Those players must have been cold. There was snow blowing and it was windy. A couple of them were blowing on their hands. We don't have much luck on opening day.

Trusted Contributor

I thought today was kind of funny.  It made me laugh.  I have been very much on and off with Days.  Hoping it will get better, but seems to get worse.

I don't know if anyone commented on this on the other thread, what did Chloe do to her face?  I think she is so beautiful,  but her mouth looks terrible.  She needs to stop visiting the doctor.

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

WOW! RIDICULOUS!! Instead of wasting time at the writers table writing these kind of condescending episodes; you'd think these 🐎 🐴 asses would spend the time trying to write themselves out of the fantastic mess they've made and clean this soap up!!! Unbelievable. The April Fools Day, and Halloween episodes  have run their course already...ENOUGH! We're the fools for watching this all year round never mind on April Fools day. The cast should revolt. They all look stupid.

@KBEANS    Loved and laughed at your excellent choice of emojis!!!  Such a good way to start my day - laughing!  Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

I thought today was kind of funny.  It made me laugh.  I have been very much on and off with Days.  Hoping it will get better, but seems to get worse.

I don't know if anyone commented on this on the other thread, what did Chloe do to her face?  I think she is so beautiful,  but her mouth looks terrible.  She needs to stop visiting the doctor.

@TurnerGal   Hi!  Yeah, some of us mentioned it on this thread on the very day Chloe arrived back in Salem, knocking on someone's door, can't even recall whose right now.  We all saw "it" but can't really pinpoint what "it" is that she's done.  We all agreed she's far too beautiful and young to start messing with her face.  I kinda think it's something about her upper lip.  Hard to tell, but something was definitely tweaked.  I think Chloe is one of those disposable characters.  Not really there for any real reason, yet she's there.  Not the strongest acting, not the best writing either.  But she is pretty to look at!  Personally, I love her eyes and her hair.  I wish I had her hair.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

After toDAY'S episode, I'm sure of it. DAYS is trying to get rid of me.

I laughed when reading this...I AGREE.....it was horrible....and i thought the Ben/Ciara Romeo and Juliet 

and reunion it self was so lame.................but today was even worse..................i wish Ben and  Ciara would get back together and go on a LONG LONG LONG honeymoom and come back with some "actual" stories of interest............and will comically accept the Susan switch story.....but the Sara one..no way......yikes

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, I'm shocked. How did Sami's comment get past the censors? I replayed it and had DH listen along with me. He goes "she just said F it". I said that's exactly what I heard too.