Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2020 (possible spoilers)

That baby looked like a big doll. At first sight I didn't think she was real.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

No one has yet to mention Victor's major part in this baby switch, and that he wanted it done to protect Maggie. It was not Xander's idea to do it. 

=== Thought the same thing @Shelbelle . It bothered me that even now Xander won't do the right thing and proposed they take Mickey and run.

Trusted Contributor

I felt really bad for Steve today when Kayla told him about Adrienne.  When Jack hugged him I teared up.  

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I do feel bad for Xander.  I hope he isn't leaving the show.

Trusted Contributor

I know what Xander did was wrong but your right it was Vic's idea to save Maggie. I felt sorry for Xander today I know what he did was wrong but he loves Maggie and Sara so it wasn't difficult for Vic to get him to do it.  I am hoping Sara doesn't try to run away with the baby she was very distraught. 

Esteemed Contributor

I hope they aren't setting up for Xander to be murdered.  They have plenty of suspects for a whodunit, but I would not like that.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick  Oh gosh, I didn't even think about that.  I hope that's not the route they take. 

Respected Contributor

Is Steve here for good, or is Stefano making another appearance. Remember right before he was going in for surgery he whispered something to Rolf. At least he heals well, not even a band aid on his head!

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

No one has yet to mention Victor's major part in this baby switch, and that he wanted it done to protect Maggie. It was not Xander's idea to do it. 

=== Thought the same thing @Shelbelle . It bothered me that even now Xander won't do the right thing and proposed they take Mickey and run.

I was afraid he was going to take her himself he loves her so much. I just have a bad feeling he still might-maybe during the night. Then Kristen will blame Brady for not getting the baby that night. Just my meanderings.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

I felt really bad for Steve today when Kayla told him about Adrienne.  When Jack hugged him I teared up.  

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I do feel bad for Xander.  I hope he isn't leaving the show.

@Jackson08  - I feel bad for Xander too and hope he won't be off the show.  I have liked him from the beginning when he was just a thug.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 

I think Steve is back as Steve!

I don't want Mikey to disappear with Sara&Zander....please writers enough is enough..sigh

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."